Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Not Rosemary.
I'm going to be away from home for most of the day. I just add tat the reply is also the name of the berry produced by the shrub in question.
Mulberry?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
low evergreen shrub of high north temperate regions of Europe and Asia and America bearing red edible berries

It could be that the name of this shrub is not given in USA dictionaries, the above is a new definition. Good luck. Please read "temperature" instead of "temperate"

Last edited:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
low evergreen shrub of high north temperate regions of Europe and Asia and America bearing red edible berries

It could be that the name of this shrub is not given in USA dictionaries, the above is a new definition. Good luck. Please read "temperature" instead of "temperate"
Dewberry?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not dewberry, Mia.
Google gives the name with my last definition. Once you get the right reply please have a look in your American dictionary, I'd like to know if it is given there or not.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Not dewberry, Mia.
Google gives the name with my last definition. Once you get the right reply please have a look in your American dictionary, I'd like to know if it is given there or not.
Foxberry?

Status
Not open for further replies.