Crossword Puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(I have just discovered that I didn't toggle my 'Receive email when mentioned' alert in my Preferences area. And I haven't plowed through my online 'Alerts' to find out when I've been mentioned... so that's one reason --but not the only reason!-- I seem to have dropped of the planet in regards to Games here: I haven't realized people have been mentioning me! sorry! I've updated my preferences now, so maybe getting email alerts for mentions will help...)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
(I have just discovered that I didn't toggle my 'Receive email when mentioned' alert in my Preferences area. And I haven't plowed through my online 'Alerts' to find out when I've been mentioned... so that's one reason --but not the only reason!-- I seem to have dropped of the planet in regards to Games here: I haven't realized people have been mentioning me! sorry! I've updated my preferences now, so maybe getting email alerts for mentions will help...)
You've been missed!! Welcome back!! :hugs: And we need your help with this one. Drina has me 'puzzled'. :flail:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
9 letters
To give a warning of something to come
Last letter: r

Status
Not open for further replies.