Catman, Catman, Catman!

Catman, Catman, Catman, Catman!

Catman, Catman, Catman!

Catman, Catman, Catman!

Catman, Catman, Catman!

Catman, Catman, Catman!

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

Catman!
You took the words right out of my...fingers. ;)
And yeah, that's a mighty cute little Daisy Demibarbe!:loveeyes:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise

Catman, Catman, Catman!

Catman, Catman, Catman!

Catman, Catman, Catman!

Catman, Catman, Catman!

Catman, Catman, Catman!

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

Catman!
Oh my goodness ' na na na na na na" was exactly what played in my head too :flail: :clapcat:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too sweet,she'd stay there forever as long as you're petting her,huh? Such a love bug❤❤❤
Too right she would! :lol: Only thing that stopped the session was her trying to dig holes on my ribs. Ow! But she's happy still - went off and did a poo (good girl) and is now snoozing in her usual spot at the end of the bed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At almost eleven months of age these recent photos show how Billy is still very much a lanky teen

Awww Billy has legs like my Bandit had at that age. Just like most teenagers even my human kid's went through the long limbs stage . He's adorable.

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww Billy has legs like my Bandit had at that age. Just like most teenagers even my human kid's went through the long limbs stage . He's adorable.
Interestingly, Billy is developing very similarly to Pimenta; we don't know Billy's origin, but he was found very close to where Pimenta comes from. They are likely from the same gene pool, which would explain why he and Pimenta have so much in common- they might be cousins :clap2:

Also, Billy is nothing if not a fast learner: among other things, He has already learned to use his long limbs to reach up on tables and the kitchen counter without actually jumping up (which we don't allow) :lol: :thumbsup: :bicolorcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lucho lucho You might be right because there's lot's of black cat's live near me, because of a neighbour who didn't get his females done. There's a few that look exactly like my Bandit he has long leg's. Bandit uses his long legs to reach door handle from the top of the kitchen bin. Patches has to jump up at it because even from the bin he can't reach :lol:

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My beloved angel Samuda was always long, lanky and lean. One of his many nicknames was "Long Legs and Tail" for obvious reasons.
Sounds like it applies to Billy as well :lol:
We used to joke when Pimenta was a kitten about "Pimenta and her tail" because of how long her tail was compared to the rest of her (the photos are in her album). So far, Billy's tail is fluffier but otherwise the same :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We used to joke when Pimenta was a kitten about "Pimenta and her tail" because of how long her tail was compared to the rest of her (the photos are in her album). So far, Billy's tail is fluffier but otherwise the same :lol:
Long, and fluffy, tails are wonderful! *As are all tails*
Samuda had 12 big stripes on his tail, which is more than most tabbies.
😲
IMG_1730.JPG
IMG_1731.JPG

Beloved angel Samuda. And his TAIL.😲