Cow cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there a thread just for tuxedos or do they count as cow cats? :)

Here is my friend's tuxedo, Boots.

View attachment 470482

View attachment 470483
I'm not sure if there's a thread for tuxedo cat's. I'm sure there must be one somewhere on here. But I'm thinking Black and White close enough for the cow cat thread. As a new servant of a tuxedo what a sweetheart Boot's is. Very handsome suited and booted.

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if there's a thread for tuxedo cat's. I'm sure there must be one somewhere on here. But I'm thinking Black and White close enough for the cow cat thread. As a new servant of a tuxedo what a sweetheart Boot's is. Very handsome suited and booted.
Awww to sweet

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So now Billy is one year old; since today is his birthday he's going to eat well. Maybe a BBQ this weekend to comemorate...

Interestingly, I think I cracked the mystery of why Billy didn't seem to be gaining weight: there's some problem with the scale and it doesn't register weight correctly :doh: Billy as of late is objectively bigger and heavier than before even though the scale insists that he weighs less than before. I estimate he has gained perhaps as much as 500 grams, or a full pound and some change. So he weighs between 3 and 3.5kg, or between six and a half and eight pounds. So I guess we'll need a new scale

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So now Billy is one year old; since today is his birthday he's going to eat well. Maybe a BBQ this weekend to comemorate...

Interestingly, I think I cracked the mystery of why Billy didn't seem to be gaining weight: there's some problem with the scale and it doesn't register weight correctly :doh: Billy as of late is objectively bigger and heavier than before even though the scale insists that he weighs less than before. I estimate he has gained perhaps as much as 500 grams, or a full pound and some change. So he weighs between 3 and 3.5kg, or between six and a half and eight pounds. So I guess we'll need a new scale
He's slim, as is normal for a teenage boy. He's looking very well! Yes, a new scale would be a good buy ;)