Competition.. Picture of the Month. Feb 2024: The Eyes Have It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not an entry: Elsie to show I can really can sorta take a picture - she has mild hetrochromia - one green eye, one yellow - making her eyes difficult to photograph from a straight shot.

20231023_000832.jpg

And Also Not an Entry: My Good Girl Daisy, in one of her last pictures:

20231007_111337.jpg

If it's not okay for me to put them here mani mani please delete them and no hard feelings. As a number of members probably did, I had to choose between cats for entries and felt guilty.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not an entry: Elsie to show I can really can sorta take a picture - she has mild hetrochromia - one green eye, one yellow - making her eyes difficult to photograph from a straight shot.

View attachment 468220

View attachment 468221

If it's not okay for me to put them here mani mani please delete them and no hard feelings. As a number of members probably did, I had to choose between cats for entries and felt guilty.
I feel guilty every time I make that choice and I've only got two!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

View attachment 468220

View attachment 468221

Of course you can post other photos.. as long as I know they're not an entry, it's great to have others.. and it keeps all the pussycats happy. :winkcat:

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A cat's eyes are stunning, and so expressive.
They also photograph beautifully!
Perhaps you already have a suitable photo,
or you could capture that perfect shot now

and enter it in this month's photo competition:

......'The Eyes Have It!......

..:winkcat:..:tabbycat:..:bigeyes:..:redtabby:..:bigeyes:..:tabbycat:..:winkcat:..

The winner will receive a rather wonderful TCS T-shirt!
It's all about cats
It's all about cats - Design 2
We speak Cats
Prizes may be shipped worldwide

- Submissions will be accepted for the next seven days -

.. :tabbycat:..

Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful!
This friendly photo contest is about the way in which
the cat is captured in the picture.
We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to
keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

..:winkcat:..:redtabby:..:winkcat:..

The Rules:

1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread.
  2. Post the name of your cat and 'ENTRY' above the photo. If you happen to post other photos in the thread that relate to the theme, clearly mark them as 'NOT AN ENTRY'.
  3. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 527 pixels high by 700 pixels wide minimum. Larger is better.
  4. One submission per member please
  5. No special effects, borders, graphics or text on the pictures.

Photo Editing For Contests - What's Allowed, And What's Not
    If your photo fails to comply with the above rules we may have to exclude it from the voting stage.

Good Luck Everyone!

... :winkcat: ..:tabbycat:..:bigeyes:..:tabbycat:..:winkcat:...

This is my big boy Grayson. He is my entry 💜💜💜
IMG_20231017_201425974.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lari Lari I know! It looks like everyone's cat except mine is striking a pose. Well, mine was posing in a way as if he was going to knock my phone out of my hand. And that was his next move. :disappointed:

A Alldara I thought it was restaurant sauce or some kind of fancy mustard. :lol:

price053 price053 I hope you don't mind, but I flagged and requested your photo to be expanded. Such a beautiful cat and striking photography!

Last edited:

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lari Lari I know! It looks like everyone's cat except mine is striking a pose. Well, mine was posing in a way as if he was going to knock my phone out of my hand. And that was his next move. :disappointed:

A Alldara I thought it was restaurant sauce or some kind of fancy mustard. :lol:
Haha!
Luckily for us only Ghost tries to break in to human food. Calcifer will only try something after he's watched the other cats eat it and he's tasted thrice and not died 🙄

We are just glad Ghostie can't get in the compost 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.