Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, I opened up a box of TJ's Ethiopian Coffee. It is strong! Really strong.. but so good with one packet of Sugar in the Raw, and almond milk. Will be drinking that until the box is gone.

My order of Keurig Coffee came in. I have tons of coffee in the house. Enough to last most of the bad winter/Covid months! also tea!

I have 24 k-ups each of: Donut shop Peppermint bark, Green Mountain Holiday Blend,
Green Mountain Breakfast blend, Starbucks Verdana Blend, The TJ's Ethiopian Blend, 10 of Starbucks Raspberry Chocolate Blend, 10 TJ's Decaf, and a pound of regular ground Starbuck Peppermint Mocha~~ which I snagged at Walgreens and Grocery store.

For Tea: 3 boxes of Barry's Red label Irish Breakfast tea, One Barry's Green label, One package of PG Tips tea, and a variety of others.

All set for the duration....

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds amazing!
It tastes pretty good. Coffee Mate has this coffee creamer, although I wish International Delight or Bailey's had this coffee creamer since I like their brands better. Anyway, you can have your cake and drink it too. Lol😉 I just love Red Velvet cake this time of the year. Yum!!!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It tastes pretty good. Coffee Mate has this coffee creamer, although I wish International Delight or Bailey's had this coffee creamer since I like their brands better. Anyway, you can have your cake and drink it too. Lol😉 I just love Red Velvet cake this time of the year. Yum!!!
It looks like Bailey's does have a red velvet creamer, at least on instacart. I've never seen it in stores, but I generally don't buy coffee creamer and just use milk because I am cheap and lazy.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like Bailey's does have a red velvet creamer, at least on instacart. I've never seen it in stores, but I generally don't buy coffee creamer and just use milk because I am cheap and lazy.
Oh, you are right they do have it! I never seen it in the stores though. I might check with Amazon Fresh to see if they have it, then add it to my next food order. Thanks for letting me know. 😃

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aren't electric kettles great?

I love my electric kettle :redheartpump: I've had it since college so it's old. Mine is this old Rival Hot Pot model:

I used to make noodles and such in the Hot Pot as well.

I have an Amazon Basic kettle at work. The fancy multi-drink machine will dispense hot water but everything comes out of the same spout and water picks up all the coffee residue that's dried on the spout :cringe: I just want plain hot water, not water that tastes of various different coffees and other hot drinks :cringe:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an electric one in the basement I used to use at the first school I worked at for hot water for tea, but I basically just use this basic stovetop one.
1213202026_HDR.jpg

Please ignore the mess in the background. We're having trouble keeping on top of things right now.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had coffee with Red Velvet coffee creamer this morning.
That sounds good! ☕🍰

Ethiopian Coffee
You have quite the coffee/tea stash now. If I lived closer, I would probably be trying to raid your stash. ☕🍵

generally don't buy coffee creamer and just use milk because I am cheap and lazy.
That made me laugh so hard! :lol:

#1 Dunkin pumpkin spice coffee made stronger today, Aldi coconut creamer
#2 Dunkin pumpkin spice coffee drank black
#3 Dunkin pumpkin spice coffee, Aldi coconut creamer, regular sugar

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning:
Starbucks Verdana Blend Coffee with Almond milk. I am getting to a point where I can really notice the difference between blend, and brands. It is amazing..
The Veranda Blend is lighter, a bit flowery, if that is possible... at least to me.

Had my regular oatmeal, blueberries, maple syrup for breakfast.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning:
Starbucks Verdana Blend Coffee with Almond milk. I am getting to a point where I can really notice the difference between blend, and brands. It is amazing..
The Veranda Blend is lighter, a bit flowery, if that is possible... at least to me.

Had my regular oatmeal, blueberries, maple syrup for breakfast.
Brand and blend can make a huge difference in taste. And I also can taste flowery undertastes in some coffees, as well as nutty flavors.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am getting to a point where I can really notice the difference between blend, and brands. It is amazing..
That's why I drink one cup a day black, with nothing added. Sometimes I like to really taste the coffee. The rest of the day, I have my sugary cappuccino type drinks.

Finished up the Dunkin pumpkin spice coffee today- usual 3 cups with Aldi coconut creamer and various amounts of white sugar, and drank one cup black.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Top Cat
Purraise
I am really getting into the season. I had two cups of coffee--one with Holiday Cookie CC and the other with Peppermint Mocha CC. Oddly, enough I have been having a hard time getting Ginger Bread CC. Everything I go to to my local supermarket, it is sold out. Bummer! 😥

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a Lungo in the Nespresso
What is that?

Holiday Cookie CC and the other with Peppermint Mocha CC. Oddly, enough I have been having a hard time getting Ginger Bread CC
I would like to get some holiday flavored cappuccinos.

#1 Maxwell House Half Caff, Aldi Coconut Creamer, white sugar
#2 Maxwell House Half Caff drank black
#3 Maxwell House Half Caff, Aldi Coconut Creamer, white sugar

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sugarplum drink at Dunkin
Oh that sounds fancy! What exactly is a sugarplum anyway?

#1 Maxwell House Half Caff, Aldi Coconut Creamer, white sugar
#2 Maxwell House Half Caff drank black
#3 Maxwell House Half Caff, Aldi Coconut Creamer, white sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.