Coffee and Tea Talk - 2024

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a dark roast this morning and an iced chai this afternoon from a coffee shop down the road.
neely neely ive been loving oat milk cinnamon lattes lately! I have a bit of a cough at the moment so I’ve also been adding honey too

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Same old, same old here. My suisse mocha, usually in the morning. Sometimes a 2nd cup in the afternoon, or a green tea.

M maggiedemi : I'm glad you're getting to enjoy the drink you created for me. Maybe one day I'll get to try it.
Awww.... Maggie baby. Mommy's gonna have to knit you a sweater till your fur grows back. :catlove:

BellaGooch BellaGooch : Good to see you! Seems like it's been a while since I've seen your name.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari -- was it a push button cappuccino?! Yay! Did you like it? They are so much sweeter.

We are keeping the heat cranked for Maggie. The mats were so bad that all the fur on her tail had to be shaved too.

Drinking Pistachio liquid creamer, milk, dark brown sugar, Hills Bros vanilla cappuccino powder, and Nescafe Dolca instant coffee I got at Walgreens. It's good, has caramelized sugar in it.

Holden & Frasier neuter Feb 14, Maggie & Demi booster shots & Revolution/Praziquantel Feb 20.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari -- was it a push button cappuccino?! Yay! Did you like it? They are so much sweeter.
I think it was probably considered push button. It was pretty good.

Yesterday I got the chocolate hazelnut cookie cold brew from Starbucks after I took the girls to the pediatrician because M had barely let me sleep the night before and I was exhausted.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
After the Apple Store visit, (Genius Bar) over to Starbucks for an iced cafe mocha with almond milk. They had samples of a cold Strawberry Frappuccino with chocolate, whipped cream and chocolate cookie bits on top.. It was delicious!!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just finishing up my pistachio creamer. It's pretty good. This isn't a very good pic of Holden, but he wouldn't quit moving! Will try to get a better photo later. He is an Ernest Hemingway cat, 5 toes!! That's why he walks funny. I thought it was an injury or arthritis. 9 years a feral! Survived 9 winters alone out there!
IMG_20240206_142315_tmp.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After the Apple Store visit, (Genius Bar) over to Starbucks for an iced cafe mocha with almond milk. They had samples of a cold Strawberry Frappuccino with chocolate, whipped cream and chocolate cookie bits on top.. It was delicious!!
I wanted that, but the Starbucks by the pediatrician was sold out.

I got Greek food tonight with a Greek iced coffee ordered extra sweet with 5 milk. It was a very odd mixture of sweet with a bitter aftertaste.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My usual a.m. dark roast black. We went to get more cat food for Carleton and stopped at a coffee shop on the way. They had a power outage just as we walked in so couldn't make any specialty drinks but gave me a "free" coffee to go from a freshly brewed pot. :thumbsup:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast black this morning and got my favorite latte w/oat milk and cinnamon on top this afternoon. I was going to get a cortado but I'll save that for next time. :wink:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waiting to pick up Holden & Frasier at the vet. Holden was already neutered and definitely NOT feral! 😲😲View attachment 470361
Hoping you didn't get charged for him, then!

I got the chocolate covered strawberry Frappuccino from Starbucks today. And that's the end of my $25 gift card, so I probably won't be stopping there again for a while.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I still had to pay a bloody fortune for his 2 vaccines, Revolution, and Praziquantel. Almost $400 for both boys. $400 for the two girls. So it will be $1,000 total when I'm finished on Tuesday with Demi & Maggie's boosters.

Had pumpkin spice and vanilla cappuccino at a deli in town before I picked them up. Holden is not microchipped! So he's ours.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got snowed in today!!! Hope the weather clears up so I can go to my beloved Tim Hortons tomorrow. Drinking my vanilla cappuccino powder with Gingerbread oat milk liquid creamer, in a cup of warm milk, added a little roasted cinnamon and dark brown sugar.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally made it to my beloved Tim Hortons! Vanilla Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cappuccino! The back country roads were a crappy mess, but okay as I got more towards town. Wish I could move, to town, but guess I'm staying here with the cats. Dad put it in his will, he said you're not trying to throw that girl and the cats out again!!! Hard to move with 6 cats!

Took a pic of my TH coffee for you guys, but some moron left a newspaper on MY table that has my town name emblazoned on it, and I don't know how to scribble over it like Lari Lari does with J's face.