Coffee and Tea Talk - 2024

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari -- Yay! I've got you calling it push button cappuccino now! Hee hee. I never know what to call it. But I love it cause it's so much sweeter made from a powder mix.

neely neely --Ummm all that undissolved cinnamon would be a disaster for sloppy me! Ha!

Yummy Planet Oat Gingerbread Oat milk liquid creamer in cup of hot milk. Added dark brown sugar, roasted cinnamon, Folgers Vanilla Cappuccino powder, nescafe dulca instant coffee, which has caramelized sugar in it! I think I got it at Walgreens for $1.25!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did not enjoy the new churro coffee at Dunkin at all. It just had such a bitter taste. At first I thought it waa because J and I got ice cream and I ate it first and was just comparatively, but I brought the rest home and it was so bad.

Possibly it was just a bad batch, but I'm not sure I want to try again.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari --It probably needs sugar added. Dunkin is never sweet enough.
Sometimes it's not too bad. I may try it one more time next week amd ask for a bit of extra sugar just in case it was a bad batch of coffee, but honestly, I'm not sure I want to try it again. Thinking about it even a day later makes me feel ill. It was a really bad cup of coffee.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I ground a new supply of my dark roast beans today and had two cups of coffee . I only grind enough for 2-3 days.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast black this morning and a macchiato instead of a latte this afternoon. The coffee shop was so crowded that we went outside since it was such a nice day and sat with a couple who had a gorgeous cream-colored golden retriever. 🐾