Coffee and Tea Talk - 2024

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama -- Do you like vanilla?
When you go to Tim Hortons you should try the push button French Vanilla & ask them to add Mocha Syrup to it. Last weekend I sampled all their Mocha drinks for you, and that was the only good one. The Cafe Mocha one you were asking about is just half coffee, half hot chocolate. It doesn't have any mocha syrup in it. I hated it. You might like their mocha latte, but they are not sweet enough. My concoction is best. I created it just for you! Hee hee.
That was so sweet, pun intended, of you to try all the mocha drinks for me. :) The Tim Hortons I'll eventually go to is just at the mall with a counter to order from, so I probably will just try the basic Cafe Mocha to start. Half coffee and half hot chocolate actually sounds pretty good to me. :yummy: And, yes, I do like vanilla, but not as much as chocolate. :lol:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finished my Snickers creamer and opened my waffles one. I need to drink coffee with it when i play Waffle.

I bought this Bridgerton berries and cream flavored one at Jewel yesterday. I've become a creamer buying maniac.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I had caffeinated coffee this morning: New England Coffee Breakfast blend. It was ok...
Now it is almost 3pm.. I feel as if it should be 7pm..

Did not get to sleep until really late. I went to bed at 10:30 pm, could not fall asleep. Got up and watched TV until around 1:30AM or so
Geoffrey proceeded to unceremoniously wake me up somewhere around 6 AM--- yelling at me, walking over me-- all 15 lbs of him. screaming in my ear, knocked over my Alexa and some stuff which I keep on the kitchen table.. and still yelled at me to get up!!

Yes, he did poop.. but all he wanted was ME... he wanted ME AWAKE!! and to scoop the poop!! what a cat.......

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Sampling everything I can think of to replace coffee; my doc says the acidity isn’t good for one’s bones. I’ve moved on to “mushroom coffee” which is quite tasty! It has 7 different mushrooms in it and is sposed to be a superfood.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Had two cups of green tea because I really need to stop drinking 4x coffee milk a day.

Sampling everything I can think of to replace coffee; my doc says the acidity isn’t good for one’s bones. I’ve moved on to “mushroom coffee” which is quite tasty! It has 7 different mushrooms in it and is sposed to be a superfood.
I've heard good things about this as a coffee alternative. As a "super taster" I have a feeling I would spit it out though LOL

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama How far do you live from the Cornwall, Ontario border to NY? Come across & I will buy you your Tim Hortons mocha drink I created for you.

Groomer did a great job getting Maggie's mats out. They said she was Spicy. Ha! That's my girl for sure. Gracie & Harlow got spayed. $400! Only $35 for the groomer.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see that Maggie survived her grooming appointment.

I had a salted white caramel cappuccino from a machine at the doughnut place we went to after church.