Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is Kahlua chocolate? It's pretty good. Drinking 1/4 cup Kahlua liquid creamer, 3TB Hills Bros Vanilla Cappuccino powder, 1Tsp Taster's Choice French Roast Instant Coffee, 1TB Pumpkin Spice Syrup, 1Tsp Cinnamon Plus mix of spices my friend gave me from Pampered Chef, in cup of warm Milk.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is Kahlua chocolate? It's pretty good. Drinking 1/4 cup Kahlua liquid creamer, 3TB Hills Bros Vanilla Cappuccino powder, 1Tsp Taster's Choice French Roast Instant Coffee, 1TB Pumpkin Spice Syrup, 1Tsp Cinnamon Plus mix of spices my friend gave me from Pampered Chef, in cup of warm Milk.
No, it's just a coffee liqueur. It's pretty sweet and I think it's used in white Russians. I presume the creamer tries to get the taste without the alcohol.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well that explains why I like the Kahlua, since it's not chocolate. Yummy, adding coffee flavor to my coffee. Ha!

Drinking same thing as yesterday, same amounts of everything. I was so busy Monday doing housework that I only had time for one coffee! I will make up for it on Friday at Tim Hortons. Ha!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys know how I always prefer a dome lid on my takeout coffee? Well I was fiddling around with my Dunkin cup last weekend, and I notice for the first time that it folds back and snaps into a dome lid! Ha! Now I gotta check out all the cappuccino places and see if all their lids do this! I'm always complaining about the lids, but maybe they are all secretly dome lids underneath that flap thingy! This is gonna be fun research!

Status
Not open for further replies.