Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
have you tried rice milk yet?
I tried it a long time ago, but forget what it tasted like. So I'm gonna get some more soon and try it again with my cappuccino powders.

Drinking--- Half Pacific Sweetened Hemp Milk, Half Water, 1/2TB Pilon Instant Espresso, 3TB Folgers French Vanilla Cappuccino. I watched it like a hawk this time so it didn't get the chance to boil over. :lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Half cup Pacific Sweetened Hemp Milk, Half cup Water, microwaved for 2 minutes. Had to stir it 3 times cause it tried to boil over. Then added 1Tsp Pilon Espresso and 3TB Folgers French Vanilla Cappuccino after. Tasted pretty good this way. Finished up the Hemp Milk. I also have a vanilla one.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made a cup of twinings vanilla-honey-chamomile tea with some honey. Because I'm a bit cold and it's caffeine free, but I'm not super impressed.

However, I'm massively craving sweets today, so it's not hitting the spot it might another day.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Half Cup Pacific Sweetened Vanilla Hemp Milk, Half Cup Water, 3TB Folgers French Vanilla Cappuccino. I didn't add any extra coffee to it this time, but it does have some in the cappuccino. It was very good this way! Microwaved for 2 minutes and stirred a billion times to keep it from boiling over. Very sweet Lari Lari you would probably like it. :thumbsup:

1642714190308.png

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
vanilla chai tea bag with honey and a bit of my plant milk.
]

How much honey do you add? 🍯

cortadito with sugar from the Cuban cafe,
You guys are so lucky to live in towns big enough to have fun cafes. ☕

Drinking--- Half Cup Pacific Sweetened Vanilla Hemp Milk, Half Cup Water, 2Tsp Pilon Cuban Instant Espresso, 3TB Folgers French Vanilla Cappuccino. Microwaved for 2 minutes, added powders last 30 secs, and stirred 3 times I think, to keep from boiling over.
I think that was too much coffee added, it drowned out the sweetness! And that's hard to do, cause this hemp milk is really sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.