Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finished up the Macadamia Milk with 3TB Folgers French Vanilla Cappuccino, heated in microwave for 2 minutes, added powder last 20 seconds. I probably won't buy this again because Almond Milk is better and cheaper. But it was fun to try.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I ever see the macadamia milk on sale I might try it!

Bought a Box of Joe midnight roast from Dunkin for J's party and had a couple cups with sugar and the very last of the cashew milk (there was so little left I decided to bring it fr that reason). There's enough left I'll probably put it in the fridge and microwave cups the next few days.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Boring: k-cup of Green Mountain Holiday blend, with almond milk and a scant teaspoon of maple syrup. Trader Joes Cashew milk Vanilla Yogurt.. I still prefer the Kite Hill brand almond milk yogurt... but, had to try out the Cashew..

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I ever see the macadamia milk on sale I might try it!
They have a Barista version I might try. Supposedly it foams up.

new coffee shop we discovered
You're lucky to have them to discover. This town is so small, I don't think it even has one coffee shop. The bigger towns 30 minutes from here have Dunkin, Tim Hortons, McDonalds, and a few independent ones.

Drinking-- Cup of Pacific Original Sweetened Hemp Milk, 1/2TB of the new Pilon Cuban Espresso, 3TB Folgers French Vanilla Cappuccino. It exploded all over the microwave even though it wasn't even done! I guess I have to watch it like a hawk and stir often. What a pain. The Hemp Milk is pretty good. I think it tastes better when I do half milk, half water though. Plus it is more economical.

1642432503492.png
1642432853612.png
1642432994138.png

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Boring: k-cup of Green Mountain Holiday blend, with almond milk and a scant teaspoon of maple syrup. Trader Joes Cashew milk Vanilla Yogurt.. I still prefer the Kite Hill brand almond milk yogurt... but, had to try out the Cashew..
No, I’m boring. K-cup Breakfast Blend, powdered creamer and a dash of caramel syrup. Same thing, every day.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sad, I didn't have time to drink a 2nd cup of coffee today. I changed the cat litterboxes and it took me forever. My hands don't work so good anymore, with my nerves and shaking. Oh well, tomorrow I will make something good...

rubysmama rubysmama -- I want that mug! Where did you get it? It's perfect, I always call myself a Cat Mama.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My exact one doesn't seem to be on amazon.com but there's others that are similar..
Thanks. I saved the page. I definitely want to get one that says Cat Mama. I like the personalized ones where they put your cat's name! Expensive, but might be worth it one time.

Drinking-- Half Pacific Sweetened Hemp Milk, Half Water, 2Tsp Pilon Cuban Espresso, 3TB Folgers French Vanilla Cappuccino.
The Hemp milk is okay, but Almondmilk, Oatmilk, and Soymilk are still the best for coffee I think. Fun to try all these different milks though!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks. I saved the page. I definitely want to get one that says Cat Mama. I like the personalized ones where they put your cat's name! Expensive, but might be worth it one time.
Oh, I love the one with the cats' names on it. Yup, treat yourself and order it. And FWIW, I paid more than that for the one I got, cause you know, everything seems to be more expensive in Canada. :sigh:

Went for groceries today, and saw both the dairy coffee creamers, as well as the vegan ones. Probably not as big a selection as in the US, but quite a few. Didn't buy any, as I need to decide which one to try. Plus, still need to decide what to do about the coffee. So have to stick to my suisse mocha for a while longer. Which is in no way a bad thing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.