Chewy vs amazon

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A lot of times third party sellers (often people just looking to make some extra money) just go out to their local pet store to buy the food and then ship it to you via Amazon's delivery service. They also tend to charge way more than if you went to the store to buy the exact same food yourself. It's possible that's what the seller did and you got lucky with a "good" batch that your cat would eat. If you go to your order page, it should tell you the name of the seller you bought the item from.

Amazon does have their Customer Service phone number on their web site, sort of. Contact Us You need to log in and then enter your phone number and then wait for a representative to call you back. A Google search comes up with the actual phone number, 1-888-280-4331. There is also a live chat option, How to contact Amazon customer service by phone, email, or chat

TardisDance

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kieka Kieka I will give them another chance with some Fancy Feast variety packs or the 9Lives I feed a feral outside. I ordered a bunch of the Savory Centers from Amazon recently for 25% off so I am good at the moment.

I messaged Chewy thanking them and hoped that they would give the name of the artist, but the rep said she can’t give the artist information out. I’m pretty bummed about it since I’d love to hire this same person to paint a portrait of my other cat Sango (she’s my profile portrait). They did give a link to this site called Petworks that has directory of artists. I am hoping I can figure out the artist.