Cats are better than dogs

jkjk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cats are better than dogs because,they're clean.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jkjk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
they clean themselves when they think they're dirty

jkjk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cats are the bomb.

josiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have the best of both worlds: My cat thinks he's a dog and will fetch, sit on command and shake hands. [emoji]128515[/emoji] But I don't have to worry about getting super early in the morning to walk him!

jkjk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
if I had your cat I would kiss it josiegirl

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dogs ARE smelly! I like cats because they are so independent, you can leave them alone for a day or two, and you earn their love and affection, which makes you feel so good!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cats are graceful, intelligent, silly, sweet and they can show you affection without slobbering on you. They can also tell you they love you from across a room. 

cassthecatlover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I love cats because, they're independent, they're beautiful, they're weird, they're affectionate, etc. I think they're the best pets ever!

And I'm glad they're not smelly. I have a dog, and he smells terrible!

csts

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't know about cats being clean...
Charvone always seems to have a poopy butt. He never does a very good job of cleaning himself back there. Sakura is a very messy eater. She swipes kibble out of the bowl 
with her paws and eats it off of the food bowl mat. I usually see her doing this to Charvone's bowl. She probably thinks, "It's not in his bowl any more, so it's totally okay for me to eat it now!"
Whenever I take them outside on their leash and harness, they flop and roll around in the dirt, piles of twigs amd leaves, etc. I always have to brush them off before they go back in. Also, Charvone and Sakura each barfed on the carpet once this week on different days due to having wolfed down their food way too much and wat too fast. Sakura made a smelly sticky poo two days ago and wiped her butt on the carpet to get it off.
  Maybe I just have unusually messy cats or cat-dogs or something (well, Sakura was raised with dogs in her previous family).

What a week! But, I still love them in spite of all of their mess-making and wouldn't give them up for anything. ^_^

cupcakekitty910

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Cats are better than dogs they don't attack you they are clean(usually) they don't drool,they can poop in your litterbox instead of making your backyard the land of poop,and dog people are stereotypes they always say "cats only meow and purr for food" and "cats are lazy" but that's false. Cats are the best pets ever!:rbheart::rbheart::kitty2:

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love all animals but I love cats more, that's my weakness...CATS. 

They are so cute, adorable, so sweet and so affectionate

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I love all animals but I love cats more, that's my weakness...CATS. 

They are so cute, adorable, so sweet and so affectionate
I agree. I love all animals but my heart has belonged to cats my entire life. I have wanted a cat or a kitten since I can ever remember wanting anything

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kat0121  

I agree. I love all animals but my heart has belonged to cats my entire life. I have wanted a cat or a kitten since I can ever remember wanting anything
Alright.......
......I love what you said your heart belongs to cats...same here  
 cats!

Last edited: