Cat Tree- Any Recommendations For Trees With Big Perches?

Burts

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a Molly and Friends cat tree that is 6 1/2 years old. It is still in very good shape and has gotten lots of use! The round circular beds are big enough for two 12 lb. cats. It is plenty big enough for my 15 lb. cat. The brand is not cheap. I got the biggest, cheapest one I could find. It is very heavy and it would be very difficult to tip over, even for the most active of cats. The specs said 99 lbs. when I bought it. About $300, but I expect to get many years of use, so a good buy.

Four-tier scratching post furniture with a bed on a 60" pole, a tunnel on a 40" pole, a cradle on a sisaled 30" pole, and a bed on a 12" pole, all on a 24" x 24" base.
Model: MF-62
Sizes: 5'5" Tall, 24"x24" Base
Pieces: (2) bed 16.5" diameter, 3" deep, (1) tunnel 16.5" diameter, 16" long, (1) cradle 16.5" wide, 16" long, 3" deep

I tried buying that but wayfair was sold out of every molly n friends trees, and amazon dont ship to hawaii..I wrote to molly n friends and toldem they lost my sale simply because I cant order it

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried buying that but wayfair was sold out of every molly n friends trees, and amazon dont ship to hawaii..I wrote to molly n friends and toldem they lost my sale simply because I cant order it
You might try Hayneedle.com. They have it in tan. It is more expensive there but they say they ship to Hawaii. The shipping may be expensive, but you may expect that living in Hawaii.

Burts

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You might try Hayneedle.com. They have it in tan. It is more expensive there but they say they ship to Hawaii. The shipping may be expensive, but you may expect that living in Hawaii.
I bought the one I posted in the other cat tree thread and it Shipped today!!! I cant wait...