Cat Tongues Thursday!!!

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mer.kitten Mer.kitten - I believe that some strays simply resign themselves to Life as it has become on the street, and when they find a real home, they understand instantly that the world has become magical again. Mirò was exactly that way when she showed up here - emaciated, and literally at death's door - but she seemed resigned to her Fate and somehow unafraid. A little over a year later, she's positively delightful - a sweet, gentle cat who Loves attention and physical contact, and who never lashes out.

Honeybunny is almost certainly one of those. I remember your original thread here, and the way you simply scooped her up off the street without a fight - just as Mirò acted when I found her on the patio. Magic doesn't always just go one way.

Sweet little MiròTongue:

View attachment 261778
Aww... i like that way of looking at it :) the vet said she was a year and a half old at most, so maybe it was also that she just hadnt been out there that long.
I wish i knew her story. Whete was she born? Did she have a family and just got lost, or was she put out? She obviously wasnt born feral. Only Honeybun knows... and she's not telling.

Kind of miffed at her today. Last night i went to Petco and spend almost $100 bucks on kitty food for her. I like to spoil her, and shes not a fan of regular catfood. I mean i know cats dont HAVE to have fancy food, my mom fed our cats Kalo catfood for years (all she could afford), and they were fine, but i like spoiling her. I like knowing shes eating good, grain free food, and i like when i open the can and it LOOKS like the food its sposed to be.

Anyway i digress. Shelled out for fancy kitty food.. and just now i hadnt seen her for a while so i called her. No kitty. Check closet, check if she snuck in garage, bedroom, under bed, back to living room. Rattle treat bag-nothing. Starting to worry. Go room to room again, end up in bedroom, stare around, perplexed...

And see that my pink faux mink blanket is moving of its own accord. Flip it and there is the damn cat, blinking sleepily at me. She had crawled completely under the covers, and every time id come and checked she hadnt even moved. :argh:

Cats.. *smh*

Kitty food haul:
20181117_111915.jpg

Well open one ffs!

20181117_112035.jpg

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Heres an oldie i dont think i ever posted, and since my original video got deleted and i cant edit the post to put the new link in, heres the Uberblep from a couple weeks ago. Seriously, how do you end up with THAT much of your tongue sticking out? Doesnt it feel weird?

20181207_024532.jpg