Cat Tongues Thursday!!!

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jayflower Jayflower - Hotaru is such a beauty! It's odd... normally you post photos of the cats just about to eat your dinner; this is clearly the "After" picture.
You're right 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine !! This photo was taken the other night, after we finished the tuna fish sandwiches; Hotaru definitely ate her share! :biggrin:

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thursday calls for something special. I showed my tongue for Mom when I was a baby rescue but now I’m all grown up and I decided to help my old Mom contribute to a happy Thursday again! So, here’s my baby picture and a grown up tongue from Churchill! Happy Thursday! I hope you smile cuz this is for you!View attachment 246934 View attachment 246935
How did i miss this pic? What a gorgeous kitty!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH MY GOD you guys...

the biggest blep ever-i just looked up from my phone and she was sitting like this

I CANT View attachment 261741

Mer.kitten Mer.kitten , thank you for sharing this, I just think Honeybunny is such a sweet girl! She is really so pretty and always looks very gentle.:hearthrob: Thanks for posting these! Speedy and R raysmyheart send a hug to Honeybunny.:heartshape:

These made our day, for sure.:)

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mer.kitten Mer.kitten , thank you for sharing this, I just think Honeybunny is such a sweet girl! She is really so pretty and always looks very gentle.:hearthrob: Thanks for posting these! Speedy and R raysmyheart send a hug to Honeybunny.:heartshape:

These made our day, for sure.:)
Aww, thank you :) shes very gentle, ive never heard her growl, saw her hiss once or twice thats it, shes very careful with her claws, doesnt bite, and is just a nice kitty. It always blows me away that she was a strsy, bc shes not "hardened," at all.

Mer.kitten Mer.kitten Purry Man loves the Honeybunny. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!View attachment 261762
Aww high Purry Man :)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, thank you :) shes very gentle, ive never heard her growl, saw her hiss once or twice thats it, shes very careful with her claws, doesnt bite, and is just a nice kitty. It always blows me away that she was a stray, bc shes not "hardened," at all. :)
Mer.kitten Mer.kitten - I believe that some strays simply resign themselves to Life as it has become on the street, and when they find a real home, they understand instantly that the world has become magical again. Mirò was exactly that way when she showed up here - emaciated, and literally at death's door - but she seemed resigned to her Fate and somehow unafraid. A little over a year later, she's positively delightful - a sweet, gentle cat who Loves attention and physical contact, and who never lashes out.

Honeybunny is almost certainly one of those. I remember your original thread here, and the way you simply scooped her up off the street without a fight - just as Mirò acted when I found her on the patio. Magic doesn't always just go one way.

Sweet little MiròTongue:

mirotongue4.jpg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mer.kitten Mer.kitten - I believe that some strays simply resign themselves to Life as it has become on the street, and when they find a real home, they understand instantly that the world has become magical again. Mirò was exactly that way when she showed up here - emaciated, and literally at death's door - but she seemed resigned to her Fate and somehow unafraid. A little over a year later, she's positively delightful - a sweet, gentle cat who Loves attention and physical contact, and who never lashes out.

Honeybunny is almost certainly one of those. I remember your original thread here, and the way you simply scooped her up off the street without a fight - just as Mirò acted when I found her on the patio. Magic doesn't always just go one way.

Sweet little MiròTongue:

View attachment 261778
Sweet Honeybunny and Miro!
I have one that came to me in the same way. My oldest girl Smokey. She was immediately my, forever baby.
D250F3F8-9EB9-4246-9598-D4820AFCCF19.jpeg
77B66149-CAD9-45BC-A91F-EA24CEE277A4.jpeg