Cat Health Article

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your cat looks pregnant in the pictures. I would think you may be counting wrong and the kittens will come soon when they are ready.
You give me some hopes otherwise i think she loose her kittens because suddenly she become relax toaday is 69 day pregnant but her belly is not seen as much fatty

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Difficult to say on distance. False pregnancies does happens now and then. Or it may even be, God forbide, something bad.
Good you are going to the vet tomorrow, so you (and we) will know for sure.
Or you will have a couple of small kittens during the night...

Plan for the kittens, but be prepared for other possibilities too...

If she isnt pregnant (false pregnancy), be prepared to leave her there for immediate spaying.
My mom is went to the vet i wish everything could be fine there

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there anyway to get cat food? There are certain things that cats need in their diets like taurine that is essential for them.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish you well, I pray everything comes out all right.Seh amy not looks as pregnant now because she is very close to giving birth. She is not very big, i would say only two kittens at the most. All the luck and keep us posted!

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wish you well, I pray everything comes out all right.Seh amy not looks as pregnant now because she is very close to giving birth. She is not very big, i would say only two kittens at the most. All the luck and keep us posted!
My cat is not pregnant x-ray report comes

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OK, so now we KNOW. The question is, if it was a false pregnancy (my guess) or if she aborted them (less probable as she was with the family the whole time).

Is she OK otherwise? If so, plan on spaying as soon its practically possible. She isnt meant to carry childs.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, it must be a big disappointment. If she was mated that many times, it is not meant to be. Please have her spayed, mating is horrible for the female. My thoughts are with you.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yeah, I understand you DID wanted the kittens, as you mated her especially... But not everyone is meant to. Look, 3 weaks heat isnt the common. Some do get tight heats, but seldom 3 weeks running.

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OK, so now we KNOW. The question is, if it was a false pregnancy (my guess) or if she aborted them (less probable as she was with the family the whole time).

Is she OK otherwise? If so, plan on spaying as soon its practically possible. She isnt meant to carry childs.
Yes we talk about that we would spayed all the 4 cats

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s great that you’re planning to spay. Your cats will be much more comfortable and you will be protecting their health. When are the appointments going to be?

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
After 1 month

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Make sure they stay 100% away from intact males and inside until then.

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Make sure they stay 100% away from intact males and inside until then.
she lives inside the house and my 2 male cat is 6 mnths old and 1 female cat is 3½ month old and i want all of them spayed next month and what is the minimum age of spayed female cat

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You really need to get the females spayed now.

The males are just at the age where they can start impregnating the females. Females can be spayed as early as two months.

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
minimum age of male cat to ne neuterd?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two months. All spays and neuters can be done at 2 months or 2 pounds. Don’t delay.

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Two months. All spays and neuters can be done at 2 months or 2 pounds. Don’t delay.
If i neuter my male cat and spay my female cat is there any problem with them after sterilization health affects please suggest me they had any affect on their health

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None bad, it calms them down so they aren't wanting outside all the time, and want to leave home and find mates. They become friendlier, not as aggressive, and it prevents many cancers, especially mammary cancer in females. Males that are not neutered always get into fights and get many injuries, especially abscesses, I have treated countless ones, they lose eyes and get horrible bites.
After surgery, males bounce right back, usually within a day, females may take a little longer, but there is very little risk. I have had MANY cats neutered and spayed and all have come through fine.

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
None bad, it calms them down so they aren't wanting outside all the time, and want to leave home and find mates. They become friendlier, not as aggressive, and it prevents many cancers, especially mammary cancer in females. Males that are not neutered always get into fights and get many injuries, especially abscesses, I have treated countless ones, they lose eyes and get horrible bites.
After surgery, males bounce right back, usually within a day, females may take a little longer, but there is very little risk. I have had MANY cats neutered and spayed and all have come through fine.
but i am worried about my cats when he saw that he had no more his balls left and my female cat also suffers from inside pain,,dr gives them anaesthia is anesthia is harmful for cats?