Cat Health Article

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat is pregnant with 65 days and in 2 days some fluid come from her vagina and she rubs her back legs to everyone when we rub her back legs she make some poses i am very tensed

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I hope its the usual very common discharges...

The funny rubbing and poses May be a heat alike behavior. This happens sometimes with high pregs.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, can you please describe what the fluids look like?

Do you have mom inside and 100% away from intact males?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
How is your cat today? It sounds like she should be having kittens any time now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat is about 66 days pregnant but her nipple is now disable is she having a kitten in her belly or not and her below skin is entitled i think she had only one kitten because her belly is not seen like other pregnant cats and below skin is very loose

Attachments

lacy2000

Windy City Fosters
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Are you sure she’s pregnant? It could have been a false pregnancy, in which the cat exhibits signs of being pregnant, but is not actually pregnant.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loose skin underneath means she has an 'apron', common on many cats, even males, as they get older. She looks very thin in the picture, her head looks large for her body. Is she getting enough to eat? she could be having only one or two kittens, then she wouldn't look very big. 66 days is too long, she may be having trouble, the best thing to do is to bring her in to a vet if at all possible to check her out. all the luck!

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat is pregnant but her all the symptoms is seen in 50 days and in 62 days she is behaving like in heat and licking her vagina but now she is 67th day pregnant and disable all the symptoms if her kitten is dead under the belly than where the dead body is her kittens i do not know whether she is now pregnant or not because her belly is not fat so more and not the nipples is seen now first pic is 50th day pregnant and second pic is 66 day pregnant and nipple pic is also 66 th day

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She has probably "dropped" kittens are now in position for birth and less movable. She seems suddenly less big.

The delivery will now come soon. 2 days? Or 5 hours??

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has probably "dropped" kittens are now in position for birth and less movable. She seems suddenly less big.

The delivery will now come soon. 2 days? Or 5 hours??
Means she is pregnant her kittens is not dead???

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
And yes it happens high pregnants behave like in heat.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Late pregnancies not unusual. If you do have access to a good vet you can speak with him, to be safe. But its probably ok and you can wait some more.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How old is your cat? Is she getting enough to eat? She looks very young and skinny.

Are you keeping her inside now?

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How old is your cat? Is she getting enough to eat? She looks very young and skinny.

Are you keeping her inside now?
she is 1 year 4 months old yaa i give her enough food to eat ,,yes i keep her inside now ,,but she is behaving like in labour in 62 days of pregnancy but now she is very relax like but i take her to vet tomorrow ,,,tomorrow is 70th day

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How do you know when exactly she mated? Do you know that it was the only time?

How much, how often, and what are you feeding her?

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Because i take neighbourer's male cat in 4november back return to him 24november and they mated daily when she left mated on 23 november i return to him 24 november and her nipples become pink and also her belly become fat i give her favourite food beef's liver i will give you a pic when she is 1 mnth pregnant and her recently nipples pic

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
she is 1 year 4 months old yaa i give her enough food to eat ,,yes i keep her inside now ,,but she is behaving like in labour in 62 days of pregnancy but now she is very relax like but i take her to vet tomorrow ,,,tomorrow is 70th day
My guess is it was precontractions, the so called Braxton-Hicks contractions. Women can have it too. A way of Nature to prepare the female for the real delivery labor.

Of course, it COULD have been a late spontan abortion, or they were delivered stillborn. And she eat up them. That is why you didnt saw them. This is not common but happens. She may have still alive kittens inside, or she may be done.

Whichever it is, its wise and very good you take her to the vet day 70.

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She was always with us if kittens were dead born than we see them because she always live with us she is very friendly with all of us