Cat Health Article

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today is my cat is 69 days pregnant but she is behave normal and in 62 days she behaves like in heat and some fluid is coming and she is licking her vagina but now like she is behaving that she has no kitten in her belly first pic is when the fluid come second pic is of today 69 day

Attachments

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So you allowed them to mate daily for 3 weeks?! That’s really quite dangerous because you have no idea when she got pregnant, and must have been quite unpleasant for your female. Do you plan to spay her after this litter?

Are you only feeding her liver? We need to know how much and what you are feeding her every day. Please be specific.

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Because her heat is not stop i will return the male cat in 1 week but she is again come in heat ,so we bring the male cat again and when they stop mating in 2 weeks i return him to neighbour she eat whenever she ask to food we give her food and when she fills her belly she stop eating yes i plan to spay her after this litter,,if i spay my other small cat without being first time pregnant so what is the age of spay she is 3½ months old now

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If you dont know when the mating "took" - and you cant know for sure, because she mated 3 weeks:
(the heat may continue a couple of days after a mating).
The count is; the nipples become rosy at about day 21-24.
You feel the kittens move about 2 weeks before the expected delivery. sometimes 3 weeks before, if you are good at touching and examine her belly.

From this you can take your recount.

Liver as food. Some liver occasionally is good. But much liver often isnt good! Too much A-vitamine.
I have read a horror story on a lady whom gave ONLY liver for food... Horror in your nightmare. And yet she didnt meant to be evil, because she took the cat to the vet to get help...
But the vet couldnt help effectively, because the woman proceed to give just liver as food...

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Please tell me the minimum age of female cat to be spay?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 months is the minimum age. Spay your other female now.

Please tell us your cat’s daily diet! This is important information!

I also agree that you have no idea when your cat got pregnant, or even if she is pregnant. It could be a phantom pregnancy or an infection.

Cats should never be forced to mate for that long of a window.

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
which food she likes some time boil chicken sometime beef meat and liver because she does not like whiskas

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where are you located? You need to feed cat food. This is not a balanced diet, and you don’t sound to be feeding enough.

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okk ,,,In india

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Goats milk is very good. Buffalo milk is OK. Your local butcher can probably help you much, what is scraps for him, is good cat food for you. Cheese, youghurt good too.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Boiled or scrambled eggs are good too.
The shells of these hard boiled eggs, crushed into fine powder, gives much calcium.
You sprinkle a little, alike salt, on the food now and then.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
We usually dont recommend cow milk, but as the cows in India are of the old type, its possible raw cow milk from India cows, should be OK for cats.
Buffalo milk is OK, some of our India members use it much.
If you can get goats milk, its always OK even good.

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mam c

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mam we would also give eggs to cats as you tell above and buffallo milk also goat milk is not available here...
Today is my cat is 69 days pregnant but she is behave normal and in 62 days she behaves like in heat and some fluid is coming and she is licking her vagina but now like she is behaving that she has no kitten in her belly first pic is when the fluid come second pic is of today 69 day

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Difficult to say on distance. False pregnancies does happens now and then. Or it may even be, God forbide, something bad.
Good you are going to the vet tomorrow, so you (and we) will know for sure.
Or you will have a couple of small kittens during the night...

Plan for the kittens, but be prepared for other possibilities too...

If she isnt pregnant (false pregnancy), be prepared to leave her there for immediate spaying.

Last edited:

sanam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thnk you mam

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Your cat looks pregnant in the pictures. I would think you may be counting wrong and the kittens will come soon when they are ready.