Cat abuse - help report this and stop the cruelty

Peekay

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Can everyone please help spread the word that someone is posting 100’s cat tick removal videos on YouTube using the same cats and abusing them by allowing them to get ticks so they can post it and get millions of hits. They use the same white cat with an Orange tail since it was a kitten to fully grown. These cats have 1/2 the body covered in ticks which she then removes with tweezers and they are making a ton of money while abusing these cats by allowing them to get the ticks.

Please help they are posting on YouTube under the name “irescue animal” and have 90 videos created in the last month of cats with 100’s of ticks which they professionally video and remove. This is fake and abuse. Please help report this and share the story. They need to be removed from YouTube.

please help report this abuse.
I just came across this video and many videos as such. Have cried for over an hour. And its some weird fetish abuse on people too and on themselves. It looks like it is in thailand or malaysia not sure entirely. Ive reached out to Peta and some other animal rights groups have also reported the videos. Cant a good samaritan hacker locate this persons IP address and apprehend them?? What more can I do to help!?!?!! This is sooo sick and disturbing. Ive reported the page and most of the videos. I cant look at it again it is driving me insane.

😭😭😭😭