Blue Wilderness Safe?

Jvin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ive been feeding my kittens blue wilderness kitten formula both dry and wet since I’ve had them. However, after finding out the horrible fatal led levels some of their dog foods contained I feel it’s time to switch. Any suggestions?

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been picking up the new taste of the wild dry food for my mom lately. her cats are liking it and doing well.
Turkey Limited Ingredient Formula for Cats - Taste of the Wild Pet Food

If they are young and you still want a kitten food i always used Merrick kitten, wet and dry. If they are a bit older, any wet food would be good, just check that its complete and balanced, and for all life stages. Not sure where you shop but Taste of the wild, and Merrick are in most pet stores, or tractor supply for taste of the wild. Wellness is another good one that you can find many places.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to feed BB wet to my guy.. I swear he got sick from it. He loved it, but...

After doing a ton of reading, I do not trust that company anymore. They do consider feathers to be: animal protein/filler..... no way.. yup...

MillieKit

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I feed BB to Millie too, and I’ve had no problems but I’m getting worried now that you’ve posted. I have heard that Weruva wet food is good. I’m not sure if they have any wet food for kittens though.

Neo_23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed BB to Millie too, and I’ve had no problems but I’m getting worried now that you’ve posted. I have heard that Weruva wet food is good. I’m not sure if they have any wet food for kittens though.
You can feed Weruva to kittens as their foods are high I protein. You just feed more of it than you would to an adult.