Black Cats Only

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We will see if that is it, Kwik Kwik I swapped the two cat caves so black and white that was to the left, on the love seat , is now on the sofa on the right, where the gray cat cave was. And vice versa.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
We will see if that is it, Kwik Kwik I swapped the two cat caves so black and white that was to the left, on the love seat , is now on the sofa on the right, where the gray cat cave was. And vice versa.
Apparently one has a more preferable view or location- yes,interesting to see what happens- keep us posted👍

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you been paying attention? Not that there will be a quiz later on. It is clearly a matter for the intelligence of cats and beyond human comprehension.

Sofa and love seat are - for the winter - arranged in a V with the wider gap towards the wood burning stove. Had the black and white cat cave on the love seat, gray cat cave on sofa. If you were standing with your back to the stove each of the caves were to the right end of their respective piece of furniture.

With me so far?

Yesterday I reversed which cat cave was on which piece of furniture. At one point the gray cat cave, now on love seat, was occupied, and neither cat was in the b&w cave on the sofa..

Today I moved the b&w cat cave from one end of the sofa to the other end.

And this evening, no fire in the stove because the weather is milder, both caves were occupied.

Go figure.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you been paying attention? Not that there will be a quiz later on. It is clearly a matter for the intelligence of cats and beyond human comprehension.

Sofa and love seat are - for the winter - arranged in a V with the wider gap towards the wood burning stove. Had the black and white cat cave on the love seat, gray cat cave on sofa. If you were standing with your back to the stove each of the caves were to the right end of their respective piece of furniture.

With me so far?

Yesterday I reversed which cat cave was on which piece of furniture. At one point the gray cat cave, now on love seat, was occupied, and neither cat was in the b&w cave on the sofa..

Today I moved the b&w cat cave from one end of the sofa to the other end.

And this evening, no fire in the stove because the weather is milder, both caves were occupied.

Go figure.
Love it!!!,so funny :flail:

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Buddy, he's a transplant from a feral cat colony in Florida to MI thank heavens he has such a thick coat still unsure if he was actually a feral or stray/dump as he's very vocal. He's slowly adjustinig to our home although the girls give him a rough go of it. One thing he is sure of is his next meal....which he lets me know - feed me.l

Attachments

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Buddy, he's a transplant from a feral cat colony in Florida to MI thank heavens he has such a thick coat still unsure if he was actually a feral or stray/dump as he's very vocal. He's slowly adjustinig to our home although the girls give him a rough go of it. One thing he is sure of is his next meal....which he lets me know - feed me.l
He's also sure he's got the best Mom on the planet( no doubt!)
In spite of Hearhen!!!rofl

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's also sure he's got the best Mom on the planet( no doubt!)
In spite of Hearhen!!!rofl
Heathen 1/3 of his size and he screams like a banshee and runs from her, makes me wonder how in the world he ever managed in that colony...I would say he would be afraid of his own shadow but he is his own shadow...go figure.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Heathen 1/3 of his size and he screams like a banshee and runs from her, makes me wonder how in the world he ever managed in that colony...I would say he would be afraid of his own shadow but he is his own shadow...go figure.
They feared Napolean too- I think Heathen has Napoleon syndrome!!!rofl

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Buddy's nemesis Heathen she's little she weighs maybe 6 pounds short little legs but she's a wild little things -she's 4 years old and still about the size of a 6-7 month old kitten. Her number one thrill of the day is chasing poor buddy up the stairs. Then she comes down rolls over for belly pats.

Attachments

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Buddy's nemesis Heathen she's little she weighs maybe 6 pounds short little legs but she's a wild little things -she's 4 years old and still about the size of a 6-7 month old kitten. Her number one thrill of the day is chasing poor buddy up the stairs. Then she comes down rolls over for belly pats.
Buddy's " Mini me" she's such a brat! Lol

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This unrelenting heat is taking its toll, but life goes on. Pantera is not happy about it, but having a new apprentice (Billy) to kick around offsets it a bit. When they play though, everything gets kicked around- Pantera and Billy together are a hurricane of running and jumping

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This unrelenting heat is taking its toll, but life goes on. Pantera is not happy about it, but having a new apprentice (Billy) to kick around offsets it a bit. When they play though, everything gets kicked around- Pantera and Billy together are a hurricane of running and jumping

How gorgeous!!!:redheartpump::bigeyes::redheartpump::loveeyes:
Yes, well, a cat'll do what a cat'll do. *cat'll*:flail: