Black Cats Only

Emmypeps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Omg I’m so beyond sorry for your loss. Do you still have a tuxie? Rue is our tux, almost 9 months now. The only cat I’ve ever known that you can handle at your please and the most social as well. She’s a people person. Unfortunately we’ve had 10+k $ of health issues with her since we adopted her in August. She seems to be on the mend now (knock on wood) but man everything they say about tuxies is SO true. She’s a big gal— when she was a younger
IMG_9672.png
IMG_9453.jpeg
IMG_7526.jpeg
IMG_8034.jpeg
IMG_7438.jpeg
kitty her tail was abnormally large and long (hindsight should have known like a puppy with their paws - she’d grow into it) she’s a fluff ball. Never has known how to properly meow. It’s sad / cute screeching. She’s my boyfriend and my “first born” so she holds a special place in my heart. I could go on forever lol

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg I’m so beyond sorry for your loss. Do you still have a tuxie? Rue is our tux, almost 9 months now. The only cat I’ve ever known that you can handle at your please and the most social as well. She’s a people person. Unfortunately we’ve had 10+k $ of health issues with her since we adopted her in August. She seems to be on the mend now (knock on wood) but man everything they say about tuxies is SO true. She’s a big gal— when she was a younger View attachment 467940View attachment 467941View attachment 467942View attachment 467943View attachment 467944kitty her tail was abnormally large and long (hindsight should have known like a puppy with their paws - she’d grow into it) she’s a fluff ball. Never has known how to properly meow. It’s sad / cute screeching. She’s my boyfriend and my “first born” so she holds a special place in my heart. I could go on forever lol
TYSM. Suha was approaching 18 when she left us. She was feral and found wandering all alone, as a tiny kitten, on our land in the high desert. She never bonded to anyone but me, and she was exceptionally healthy and very sweet and fierce.
I'm so sorry Rue is having so many health problems! This is unusual for so young a kitten.
No, Elvis is now an "only cat." I hope to adopt another cat soon.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg I’m so beyond sorry for your loss. Do you still have a tuxie? Rue is our tux, almost 9 months now. The only cat I’ve ever known that you can handle at your please and the most social as well. She’s a people person. Unfortunately we’ve had 10+k $ of health issues with her since we adopted her in August. She seems to be on the mend now (knock on wood) but man everything they say about tuxies is SO true. She’s a big gal— when she was a younger View attachment 467940View attachment 467941View attachment 467942View attachment 467943View attachment 467944kitty her tail was abnormally large and long (hindsight should have known like a puppy with their paws - she’d grow into it) she’s a fluff ball. Never has known how to properly meow. It’s sad / cute screeching. She’s my boyfriend and my “first born” so she holds a special place in my heart. I could go on forever lol
Precious darling