Black Cats Only

ReginaldElton

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry! This black lady is Loki. The orange fireball is Nugget. Loki is 12 years old. Nugget is turning 1. He is quite the butt to her. So we are getting him a playmate in hopes that we can steer his attention somewhere else.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry! This black lady is Loki. The orange fireball is Nugget. Loki is 12 years old. Nugget is turning 1. He is quite the butt to her. So we are getting him a playmate in hopes that we can steer his attention somewhere else.
Awwww but Nugget is so darn cute!I'm sure Loki will appreciate it though ..... keep us posted on the new kid and lots of photos!!

They are beautiful

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My goodness he is handsome! LOVE tye lil tongue,so cute
❣ he was so, so naughty all week. He finally behaved (no door dashing and sitting at the door) so he got to go out on his leash.

He started up door dashing briefly for a few days. Only in the back where it releases to an enclosed patio. Not the most dangerous, but no pet with poo recall has the privilege of going out without a leash even on the patio 😺

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
❣ he was so, so naughty all week. He finally behaved (no door dashing and sitting at the door) so he got to go out on his leash.

He started up door dashing briefly for a few days. Only in the back where it releases to an enclosed patio. Not the most dangerous, but no pet with poo recall has the privilege of going out without a leash even on the patio 😺
Screens?Don't blame you ,I did the same unless I was out there to babysit-so easy to tear a screen-Good Mama!!!❤👍

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Screens?Don't blame you ,I did the same unless I was out there to babysit-so easy to tear a screen-Good Mama!!!❤👍
There's an openish wall where they *could* if very determined jump out. It allows squirrels and birds to come by for a visit.

Nobel and Lily never did. No cats are ever put unsupervised. But those two were used to a balcony beforehand, so they knew they couldn't leave. Lily, did door dash out the front door regularly and run around all the greenspace making me chase her. 😅 If someone didn't notice her get out you'd find her calmly nearby sniffing a neighbor's flowers. Yet she never tried to leave the patio?

That's a photo of her.

Cal did go through a window screen at a bird. (Windows are close to the ground) our landlord had to come replace it!

Attachments

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
There's an openish wall where they *could* if very determined jump out. It allows squirrels and birds to come by for a visit.

Nobel and Lily never did. No cats are ever put unsupervised. But those two were used to a balcony beforehand, so they knew they couldn't leave. Lily, did door dash out the front door regularly and run around all the greenspace making me chase her. 😅 If someone didn't notice her get out you'd find her calmly nearby sniffing a neighbor's flowers. Yet she never tried to leave the patio?

That's a photo of her.

Cal did go through a window screen at a bird. (Windows are close to the ground) our landlord had to come replace it!
Gorgeous....