Black Cats Only

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Clawed-Ya and her Mother, Black Friday, having just been awakened from their afternoon nap today. These are the two wildest kitties I've ever known, both many generations feral, and frightened to death of people. As everyone knows, "feral cats can never be house cats." Twenty-two months after coming into their own home, they now both calmly sit on the sofa with me, and Friday has become The Cat With No Sense Of Personal Space, climbing right into your lap, and rubbing her face against yours with her paws on your shoulders until you can't breathe any longer. I still tell Clawed-Ya as she rolls on her back for belly rubs that she's, "such a wild and ferocious cat."

Virgil had it right - "omnia vincit amor."

View attachment 185284
:cloud9::hearthrob::redheartpump::hugs: :bigeyes:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Summercats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Shadow has a sweet little face and I love Jiro after seeing the bird, too cute!
:lovecat:Love Charlie attacking the catnip and Carebears Monster is a handsome boy.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Can't upload one of my guy, it keeps saying they are too large:headscratch:
What size is your image? There is a size limit for uploaded files - I think it's 5MB. It that's the problem, all that you need to do is resize it so it's not too large. I hope this helps. If you still have problems, send me a PM and we'll work it out. catman.gif