Black Cats Only

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thank you for the info but it says not to worry about the image being too large but when I tried to upload one directly from my phone it said it was too large :( I will try from my computer tomorrow!
If you need to resize your photo, here's a tutorial on it How To Resize Photos With Irfanview (free Software)

Did you take all your photos on a camera and transferred it to your mobile? If yes, maybe the file is too big but of you took the photos with your mobile then it should be ok.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi! No, I took all photos on my cell and tried to directly upload here
Then it shouldn't be a problem.

Did you click full size? If you did, it should automatically resize. Otherwise you just post it as a thumbnail and viewers can click on it for a larger photo.

kittenbear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I will try tomorrow on the computer. It doesn't seem to want to work with me tonight. Thanks so much for trying to help!! :lol:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clawed-Ya and her Mother, Black Friday, having just been awakened from their afternoon nap today. These are the two wildest kitties I've ever known, both many generations feral, and frightened to death of people. As everyone knows, "feral cats can never be house cats." Twenty-two months after coming into their own home, they now both calmly sit on the sofa with me, and Friday has become The Cat With No Sense Of Personal Space, climbing right into your lap, and rubbing her face against yours with her paws on your shoulders until you can't breathe any longer. I still tell Clawed-Ya as she rolls on her back for belly rubs that she's, "such a wild and ferocious cat."

Virgil had it right - "omnia vincit amor."

claw_friday.jpg

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise