Black Cats Only

malu16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My God I love these kitty cats here, so many beauties, so lovely. I love black cats since I was a child, They are so enigmatics and misterious. There's so much to learn from them.

Last edited:

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Malu16 [emoji]10134[/emoji]
I have about 25 black cats. You can have a few if you like .
`[emoji]128573[/emoji]~

malu16

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Malu16 [emoji]10134[/emoji]
I have about 25 black cats. You can have a few if you like .
`[emoji]128573[/emoji]~

Hi James
Sorry for late reply, I been extremely busy and haven't visit much.
I wish I'll have more space so I can get another kitten, but hey just one more.
I wonder how you do it. Care to share your secrets? [emoji]128572[/emoji]

kirochka

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
New to the site, and was directed over here because these are my two:

View media item 406588
This is Katniss and Joakim, who stole my heart at a pet supply store adoption event in December when I was on my way home from a yoga class with no intention of adopting, just wanted to go get my vicarious cat fix. I hadn't lived with a cat since I was in high school, and our family's sweet tabby had died around 1990, but I'd been sucked in to TinyKittens livestreams and cat pages on Facebook... I've always been a tabby and ginger lover, but I knew black cats have a harder time being adopted for all the stupid reasons, so I had it in my mind that if I ever did adopt, at least one would be black. Well, here we are! Jo was sick at the adoption event with a URI and Kat was getting sick as well, and my heart just broke for them. They are insane, as all cats are, and adorable, and have taken over my life. Wouldn't have it any other way. The adoption papers say Jo was born in August last year and Kat in September, but I suspect that was a guess. Their vet thinks Jo might have been starved as a kitten and that's why he's so much smaller, which you can't tell from the photo. (Also, there's a very good chance I've got which one is which mixed up in this photo.) Not littermates, but they happened to be in the same cage when I met them, and now they are the best of friends and are currently chasing each other around my condo.

kirochka

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am trying to imagine how you tell them apart... 
  ETA: Sorry, this is a response to JamesCalifornia!

Last edited:

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Kirochka said :
They are insane, as all cats are, and adorable, and have taken over my life.

~ Yes - I know the feeling ...
I now live in a 'House of Cats' !
After a while I can pretty much tell who is who - most of the time. The eyes and face are slightly different , voice, body also . 3 of them are identical but one is more slender and docile, the other is a big mouth and #3 has a thicker neck - he's "muscle man" .
I love all my crazy cats. I think we just may all be cat crazy ... `[emoji]128573[/emoji][emoji]12336[/emoji]