Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
 I was all worried there, wondering how Lotto had been a bad kitty to be posted here, but it is only because it wasn't a good picture.  Phew!  He was a very sick cat there, he was allowed not to look his best, and so were you given the situation.  He looks very sweet being hugged tight.  

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In all seriousness, I took it to mean, "Bad kitty, how dare you leave me like that," because to be honest, that's how I felt when one of my cats died. I was just angry. Mostly at my mom, who let my cat out where the coyotes were, but a little angry at my cat for dying. It was irrational and I knew it, but loss isn't something that makes you run on logic much, you know? His name was Daffy. A wonderful cat, the best friend I had in my teen years. I just had the misfortune of also living with a mother who should never be allowed to own a cat, especially a wonderful one like Daffy.

For a change, here's a "Bad Dog" picture.

This is Mercy, who climbed up onto my bed and under the blanket when I wasn't looking. Luckily, I'd washed her muddy paws when she came in from the yard that day!

Last edited:

silviar

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our catten, Fagin, also referred to as His Highness Lord Fagin, speaks in a prissy uppercrust British accent.

Fagin: Mother, it's time to hold me. (He rabbit kicks me until I baby cradle him like this, and he's almost 8kg, ugh).

Fagin photobombing my flowers which quickly became his. Would. Not. Stop. Eating!

Fagin: Did you want to do some work while watching a video? I think not, Mother. It's time for my nap.

This is the judging face I wake up to every morning when I am late to feed his highness. He doesn't yowl. He's just Very Disappointed.

Fagin: Were these your clean clothes, mother? They have become my recliner. Perhaps later. (Every. Single. Load.)

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An unusually shaped face. It almost looks exotic, except... it's obviously not exotic. I think it's the nearly straight line from nose to forehead that's got me intrigued.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Lotto deserves to be in the look at my eyes thread, or something cute: how about pictures of cats that have crossed the RB? He is such a handsome and dignified looking gentleman here. 

luciafernanda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

trying to get into my pants

I know I'm only her adoptive mother but there are still boundaries :S

she could have at least bought me dinner first

Last edited:

silviar

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He loves to have his tummy rubbed actually, @MServant  . He's a snuggler and all things lover haha! And 100% a menace. We love him.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiny sometimes tries to tuck his head under my shirt... I go, "Hey! Wrong species!"

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate to tell you what my gentle used to do.
In the winter I wear long warm house dresses and I have a lazy boy and like to sit with my feet up on the foot bit.
She liked to sleep under my dress on the top of my legs. I had pictures of her peeping out but they're in my old phone. I loved the feel of her soft fur against my legs.
She was a tabby from the street who never really tamed even after 15 years. She was very much her own kitty. Very much s lap cat but no stroking, almost. Just had to keep an eye on her tail.
I soaked her when I sent her to the bridge. I loved her so much. She was a tiny 2 month old when I got her and wasn't a big cat but had very sharp claws as lotto knew when he would bully-boy her.