Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

But these bad kitties can be very good ones sometimes - another time I was reading in bed and a massive insect dropped from the ceiling right next to my head...I jumped up, picked up the sleeping cat next to me, put him by the insect, and he ate it right up :D And the other day I was brushing my teeth, and a mosquito was flying around my head. Lucia, who was sat on my shoulder, just ate it. So no annoying insects, and no guilt for killing them!
    OMG! Maia could learn a lesson from your kitties! She will occasionally point out a small insect I don't know about, and I love her for that, but.............often its me finding the big bug and freaking out, she will have nothing to do with them! Eat them??!! Never, she to good for that, and I guess thats my fault

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

How I remember those days! When Maia was young I placed her in position of many bugs, and some mice! We would hunt together, but I always had to do the kill part..............

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morgana not wanting to share the heater.

*Edit* Don't worry! It was set on low, even though it looks bright - and I always set a time limit too. Have to make sure I don't end up with two roasted marshmellows, afterall!

Last edited:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

*Edit* Don't worry! It was set on low, even though it looks bright - and I always set a time limit too. Have to make sure I don't end up with two roasted marshmellows, afterall!
Haha, roasted marshmallows!  :-)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

She sure does have a certain scary "don't come near me" look about her...  It's the other face and the pleading 'mommy make her move' that makes the picture complete!  

Haha, roasted marshmallows!  :-)
  LoL, and don't they look just as sweet!  I love toasted marshmallows.

djoe

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oww I didn't Morgana had a companion!!!  he/she looks huge compared to her though. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morgana not wanting to share the heater.

The little one hogging the heater looks almost like a ceramic kitty. The other one really does look like she complaining to mum.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
   No fangs out  as he goes for the neck I hope!  Blighty's been well pinned down here, amazed he looks so relaxed.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No fangs but pinned down. That's what I wanted you to see.
He seems to be biting a lot less but blighty's growing at an enormous rate.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oww I didn't Morgana had a companion!!!  he/she looks huge compared to her though.
That is her father, Camelot

She sure does have a certain scary "don't come near me" look about her...  It's the other face and the pleading 'mommy make her move' that makes the picture complete!  

LoL, and don't they look just as sweet!  I love toasted marshmallows.
You hit the nail in the head
  definitely looks like that!

It's funny, he is much bigger than her, but she is the definite boss of the relationship. Not a mean boss, she just has to sit there in a dignified/imposing way and he will be the one to oblige.

If she feels like it in the occasion, she will enjoy bothering her papa by chasing/following him around the house and biting his bum bum. He is like "Stoooop, quuuiit it, waah" trying to avoid with dainty steps, she is like "Teehee!!"

They are also pretty different personality wise - Other than a couple of playful moments once in awhile, he is mainly a snoozer, eater and a snuggler. A really laid back kind of kitty, very gentle and enjoys the pure simplicity of life. She is also very cuddly and sweet, but is adventurous, curious, playful and lively. And clever...I mentioned in another post somewhere, that she can open various doors and items. I have to put hooks on some places. Excellent huntress. And she knows how to steal very well 
 Makes life interesting! She is my precious, I love her as is. And I love darling Camelot for the way he is too.

At the end of the day though, they will nestle with each other, and he will lick/clean her face.

Anyway, I'm babbling

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like babbling. You can see she's the boss. I'm wondering who will be when blighty reaches full maturity and gets 'done'.hopefully on Wednesday.
They play fight a lot in silence. I love seeing blighty leap on blighty's head especially when he was much smaller.
Blighty is also a thief. He steals my crunchies and my sister brought toys I'd ordered from England. She asked if I was going to give them when she gave them to me. I said no. Later.
Well later I saw blighty come in with a new toy in his mouth. They'd been in a small plastic bag!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you.
When blighty was younger and, like every little boy, didn't want to be washed, whisky held him down firmly until he'd finished.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harleydiva

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
On the topic of bad kitties and hunting......  When I lived in California, we lived on a horse ranch, kind of in the middle of nowhere.  There were lots of mice, and occasional rattlesnakes.  The house had an in-law apartment, occupied by the horse trainer and his wife, who had a weird cat named Narcy.  Narcy had a definite 'wild side.  I got up one morning, and stumbled into the kitchen to see a perfect circle of 8 headless mice....all of them with tails pointing outward!

Fortunately.....before I had a heart attack, Narcy strolled into the kitchen to see how I liked the present she had left me.  Apparently she got in the house the night before and decided to de-mouse me.