cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morgana has a tendency to want to go into the fireplace (No fire or heat involved, promise!) so I always have to make sure it is closed when not in use.

Of course, there is usually a day where I make the mistake of forgetting to close it and there she goes....hopping inside to happily enjoy the area, and comes out completely covered in ashes:

It is of course worth noting that she is 100% white. Much to my dismay, it isn't a fast process removing all that ash, altogether looking like a poor alley cat from Victorian England or something for a couple of days. The ash colour was darker in person than it looks in the photo, but at least you get the jist of it.

(This is what she really looks like in comparison, when she looks her normal clean dandy self)

Thankfully it has been awhile since, as I am much more careful! And it helps that it is summer now and no fireplace required. She does other things (knocking things over, stealing things like the dogs bone, opening doors with the round knobs, stealing sips of vodka etc) but I don't have the photos for them - yet. Nevertheless she is my precious baby <3 life at home can never be boring.

All the pics here are so cute and hilarious! Everyone has such great cats

Last edited:

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Terribly sorry for the randomness upon this thread, but are you a Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire fan? I couldn't help notice the Khaleesi name (If so, that is awesome, for I am one too. If not feel free to ignore me lmao)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
It is of course worth noting that she is 100% white. Much to my dismay, it isn't a fast process removing all that ash, altogether looking like a poor alley cat from Victorian England or something for a couple of days. The ash colour was darker in person than it looks in the photo, but at least you get the jist of it.

(This is what she really looks like in comparison, when she looks her normal clean dandy self)

Thankfully it has been awhile since, as I am much more careful! And it helps that it is summer now and no fireplace required. She does other things (knocking things over, stealing things like the dogs bone, opening doors with the round knobs, stealing sips of vodka etc) but I don't have the photos for them - yet. Nevertheless she is my precious baby <3 life at home can never be boring.

All the pics here are so cute and hilarious! Everyone has such great cats
Fabulous! 
  Was she testing out her cat burglar disguise?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
so proud after tearing through this bag!

Maia on TCS!

This post and the follow on photos of Maia had me in stitches 

She's fantastic!  And that mug shot, well what can I say! 

There HAS to be a market for cats in toilet roll advertising and the above pic's got to be in there!   

Is it me or are we gathering strong evidence of the evolution of cats on this thread - pictures of cats on PCs, driving, opening locked doors .......