Bad Bad Kitty Pics!

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
t
Nope but cute it does look like a bib haha. Coco is a girl though :) 

I used to call my darling angel Cocoa puffs. I miss Cocoa terribly. Hard to believe it's only been 18 days. I still feel him in my home every day and see him in every room. :(

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
t
I used to call my darling angel Cocoa puffs. I miss Cocoa terribly. Hard to believe it's only been 18 days. I still feel him in my home every day and see him in every room. :(
It's very hard when we lose our 4 legged babies. They all had special things we remember. My lotto loved to rub his head in the cups of my bra when I took it off.
I remember that every time I change.
:angel:

angels4mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's very hard when we lose our 4 legged babies. They all had special things we remember. My lotto loved to rub his head in the cups of my bra when I took it off.
I remember that every time I change.
:angel:
Cocoa used to shred stuff. I have a box of shredded tissues in a cupboard I'm afraid to take out. I still put the toilet paper in the medicine chest as I did to keep it from him. It's overwhelming how many things here remind me of him. I feel him so strongly. He'll always be my baby booboo bear.

loopycann

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Y'all are just making me cry.I try not to bring memories back 'cuz it just hurts so Da*m much.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And yet it would be so much worse if we had never met them at all.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Y'all are just making me cry.I try not to bring memories back 'cuz it just hurts so Da*m much.
I wept in the doctors office when s woman came in with her dog who'd just had his jab against lung worm which is what my dog died of. I just started to cry as I am now. There's no end to this grieving we do.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So this week I've been puzzling about why my laundry came out with bits of red tissue paper stuck all over it.

Today, I'm doing my laundry again, and as I take the laundry out of the basket, out comes a little toy mouse, a milk jug ring, and a wad of paper. I know who likes those toys.

Apparently, Tiny has been using the laundry to hide his toys. And one of his favorite toys? Paper wads. Including the tissue paper that came with Christmas gifts.

And I realize: My cat sabotaged my laundry.

Oh Tiny...

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
So this week I've been puzzling about why my laundry came out with bits of red tissue paper stuck all over it.

Today, I'm doing my laundry again, and as I take the laundry out of the basket, out comes a little toy mouse, a milk jug ring, and a wad of paper. I know who likes those toys.

Apparently, Tiny has been using the laundry to hide his toys. And one of his favorite toys? Paper wads. Including the tissue paper that came with Christmas gifts.

Oh Tiny...
Oh that's funny!  Our cats don't hide their toys.  They prefer to leave them out in the middle of the hallway where hubby and I can step on them in the middle of the night.  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh Tiny...
Awwww little love.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cocoa used to shred stuff. I have a box of shredded tissues in a cupboard I'm afraid to take out. I still put the toilet paper in the medicine chest as I did to keep it from him. It's overwhelming how many things here remind me of him. I feel him so strongly. He'll always be my baby booboo bear.
I know how you feel, I've still got a white towel in the bathroom cupboard that my Chrissy used to lay on and still has her hairs.......I guess I'll NEVER wash that towel! She's been gone 13 months now and I still swear I see her once in a while out of the corner of my eye. At least I'm not crying as much as I was, I finally can smile when I think of her now at times. I smile now when I think of how she had her two big brothers so scared of her, they gave her a wide berth!