Babble Away! A Babbling Contest With Prizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

We all knew it was coming. She was 22, and the past week she's been 'looking' for her quiet place.

You can tell Lila was the first cat I was around buy that picture. I hadn't learned that bag handles need to be cut yet.
Wow!!!! 22 is a very long life for a kitty.  I've never had a cat live the that long.  It's so hard when you know it's coming.  I am SO sorry. 

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone.

She was really an amazing kitty. She always knew when I was having a nightmare, and would wake me up with cuddles, purrs and groomings.

And I will forever be thankful to her for showing me that I can be around Siamese. Without her, I really would not have Sinbad and Tempest now.

margd

Veteran
Purraise
I wish I had known about this site when my old boys Milo and Wesley passed away.  It would have been so much comfort to be able to talk about it to other people who understood. 

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
And the jury is back with the results! 

I'm very sorry @Margd  and  @Losna but the decision was made to give the prize to @mickNsnicks2mom. You two are great sports for taking this so well and I do appreciate that very much! As it happens, all three posts in fact have the same timestamp, and being as @mickNsnicks2mom's post was the only one within the rules, she gets the prize.

So, 

Congratulations MickNSnick2mom! 

margd

Veteran
Purraise
@Losna. Here is a cat tummy to rub and cheer you up. I am sorry it is not Lila. It's Paul who needs to lose some weight. The pens on the floor are my drawing pens Chula likes to steal.

View media item 286056

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a cuddly little cutie. I'd love to rub that belly. 
 He looks like my Henry so they are both obviously very handsome and charming. 

margd

Veteran
Purraise

What a cuddly little cutie. I'd love to rub that belly. 
 He looks like my Henry so they are both obviously very handsome and charming. 
Thank you.  I'm afraid it came out a little dark.  I only have a phone camera and I don't really understand how to adjust the exposure to compensate for the light background.  But he's a sweetie and you're right, he is very handsome and charming, like Henry!

Status
Not open for further replies.