Tabitha

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course she will be greatly missed, she was a huge part of your life for a good many years. Time is the only thing that helps, and sometimes it takes a lot of it. Remember, love is spiritual, so eternal, she will occupy a part of your soul forever. Eventually your grief will turn into gratitude for having her in your life, but sometimes it takes a long time.
Do not dwell on her end, but on the countless times she gave you joy. There is so many more of those. You gave her what she wanted most in life, a home, care, and most important of all, someone to love her. "Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happeneed'.........
The bond you formed with that girl can never be taken from you. She is at peace because she carries that love in her heart, as you will always carry hers in yours.
My heart goes out to you. I know how painful this can be. It helps to share your pain with others, it lightens the burden. My thoughts and prayers are with you all..........RIP precious Tabitha. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Tabitha, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

For fifteen years, Tabitha lived, breathed, and had her being wrapped in your love. And she passed through the Gate between this adventure and her Next Great Adventure with your love at her side. Now, from her home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, she blesses you and she sends her love, translated and purified into Love, back to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

torbiesarebest

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We lost Tabitha today. She is out of the second litter born here at Posiepurrs, 15 years ago. The vet told me last year that she had a tumor on her liver. She adored my husband coming each morning to sit on his lap and at night to put him to bed. She will be greatly missed.View attachment 475883
A truly beautiful floof. So sorry for your loss.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Tabitha was a beautiful girl. :redheartpump: I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for the loss of both Tabitha and Nick in the span of a few days. This is heartbreaking and you have my deepest sympathies. :hugs: I wish I could say something to ease your pain but please know we understand and are here for support. :grouphug:
RIP to your sweet Tabitha and precious Nick. :angel: