Ask a silly question and get a silly answer

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Actually the answer is " normal " people usually only have half their fingers on one hand !hahaha

Don't go there with " smart" phones- you've got me speechless ......they are stupid phones
Ah, I get your solution. Yes, what is a smart phone? Its a complicated tool that is very difficult to master as it is always changing every time it gets updated. Same with all smart devices. I got in a friends car yesterday and had to call him to find out how to start it. My cars are old and don't have keyfobs that you press a button to reveal the key to start the car, to say nothing of how you turn off the radio. :lol:

Don't forget to leave a silly question.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, I get your solution. Yes, what is a smart phone? Its a complicated tool that is very difficult to master as it is always changing every time it gets updated. Same with all smart devices. I got in a friends car yesterday and had to call him to find out how to start it. My cars are old and don't have keyfobs that you press a button to reveal the key to start the car, to say nothing of how you turn off the radio. :lol:

Don't forget to leave a silly question.
What has a thumb and 4 fingers but it not alive?

What is a hem and a haw? If I'm hemming and hawing what exactly am I doing?

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OK so many questions, so few answers. But lets try to get some.

Stormy accepts you Stormy accepts you asked "Why are we all mad in wonderland?"
Well I have always thought there was more in that tea than just tea...Just look at the Cheshire cats smile. Smile.jpg

Kwik Kwik asked "What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?"

For me the answer is a glove. Glove.jpg

Kwik Kwik asked "What is a hem and a haw. If I am hemming and hawing what am I doing?"

If one is hemming and hawing, one is trying to find the right thing to say.....Some would say lying, I would like to think we are trying to find perspective no matter how colorful that may be.

If I ask a silly question am I a silly questioner?

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Chicken VS egg.jpg

Let me see now, first it was the chicken and then the egg. No wait, I think it was the egg and then chicken.......

If I say I am getting the boot, what kind of boots am I getting?

Purrfect Meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dogs guard and cats nap. So dognapping takes on a serious tone of the theft of a dog, whereas cats blissfully sleep (nap) in delightful positions that make us smile, thus catnapping.

If being out in the sun is bad for the skin, why is a suntan considered good but a sunburn considered bad?