Contest April Picture Of The Month: Grooming Time

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Entry
You would never know it here but Mouse had recently managed to lose a whole kilo - he would have looked even more round and tubby 6 months earlier! This is him making sure his little paws are nice and clean so he doesn't leave mucky paw prints all over my bed.... more likely checking between his toes to see if there were any food crumbs lurking there because I was starving him so terribly. :lol:

P1090715.JPG

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mouse is beautiful and his fur is so shiny! Does it really matter how much he weighs? I am asking for my education. My Cucumella's food and water dishes were always full at her disposal but she was a dainty eater and never put on a lot of weight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Closing in about four hours from now (this is hard with so many different time zones, and me being in Australia, so this will have to do :D)

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
OK.. no more entries, although you're still welcome to post pictures here is you like.

Voting thread very soon....

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received this message today but when I try to open it it shows as an "error":
Désactiver pour : anglais

TheCatSite
You've been mentioned
mani mentioned you in a post in the thread Vote For Your Favourite Grooming Cats: April Pom
Please do not reply to this email. You must visit The Cat Site to reply.

This message was sent to you because your account is setup to let you know whenever someone mentions you.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable mentioning emails or disable all emails.

https://thecatsite.com/

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I received this message today but when I try to open it it shows as an "error":
Désactiver pour : anglais

TheCatSite
You've been mentioned
mani mentioned you in a post in the thread Vote For Your Favourite Grooming Cats: April Pom
Please do not reply to this email. You must visit The Cat Site to reply.

This message was sent to you because your account is setup to let you know whenever someone mentions you.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable mentioning emails or disable all emails.

https://thecatsite.com/

Hi golondrina golondrina ! :wave3:

If I had to guess, if you go back to the email now and try it, it will work OK. :)

mani mani starts the voting thread in a private area of the site so she can double and triple check it is correct before releasing it out to the board and you probably clicked on it before it was moved out. :) Sorry for the confusion. :)

mani

Staff Member
Purraise
Yes, golondrina golondrina , that's what happened. Sometimes those emails can be a little premature. ;)