• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
:hyper: Time to vote for your favourite 'Grooming Time' photos. :hyper:

You have 15 votes to give.
(You can only click the "Vote" button once, so please vote for all 15 photos at once.)

Voting will end on Saturday the 28th.

The winner will receive a brilliant TCS t-shirt.
Good luck everyone!

1 Moo Shu @1CatOverTheLine

2 Goldy @GoldyCat

3 Selene @Katie M

4 January tabbytom tabbytom

5 Peko @kittypa

6 Charlie abyeb abyeb

7 Gofret @nese

8 Scraggles @scraggles

9 Little Boy & Heidi Norachan Norachan

10 Cucumella golondrina golondrina

11 Lavender @laurenjayne89x

12 Monty & Colby @EmmiTemmi

13 Link @Kieka

14 Tiberius Rex thefiresidecat thefiresidecat

15 Levi @Ghoulofnagoya

16 Boots @Monte101

17 Bugs & Clyde @engine4154

18 Paul @margd

19 Olive @KarenKat

20 Nilah mani mani

21 Freya @sargon

22 Echo & Meeko @echo&tanto

23 Dudley & Parker Brian007 Brian007

24 Korin @Korinmewmew

25 Fuzzy & Pierre @caitini

26 Benji @Benjamin Franklin (Benji)

27 kiwi @verna davies

28 Angua @NewYork1303

29 Ruby @rubysmama

30 Lelia Lari Lari

31 Cleo @greenteawithlemon

32 Capt Kitkat Jack @donnae

33 Mouse mservant mservant

34 Gypsy @dustydiamond1

Last edited:

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my what a great collection of pics! :) And definitely hard to only choose 15!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
:bunnydance: We have a winner! :bunnydance:

Congratulations Dudley & Parker and Brian007 Brian007 !!
We hope you enjoy your TCS T-shirt!

And thank you so much, everyone, for your wonderful entries. :)

There'll be a new photo competition next month.

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m deeply touched that so many of you voted for this moment capturing the sweet friendship of my boys. I’ve never known two cats get along so well from the very moment they met. They really are the best of buddies, and Dudley instantly took upon the responsible adult role in their partnership. Parker will forever be both our baby’s.

I wanted to submit an equally endearing, yet dramatically different, sort of grooming that Dudley did to Parker but it would have needed explanation. That, and it’s not one but a series of four squeaky clean, grooming photos.

Here’s that tale of true furfriendship:

When Parker was a wee baby of about 4 months old he suffered terribly from the effects of an extremely aggressive tapeworm. This had been with him from his birth home and didn’t get diagnosed until he was over 5 months old. One of his symptoms was a permanent state of dishevelment; he was greasy, smelly, and all round icky. Poor little mite. I washed him with no water pet shampoo several times, and brushed him with every type of brush and comb but it didn’t even make a dent in his shabbiness.

One day, my flatmate called me through to see Parker sleeping burrowed deep into Dudley’s breast. Parker's head looked all funny and misshapen, like it had been squished and had hair gel on. We were a wee bit concerned momentarily. However, when Parker lifted his poor, worm-ridden, head to see us, we saw that Dudley had taken matters into his own hands and had given him a most thorough washing, most thorough indeed. In fact, he’d licked and licked and licked Parker’s forehead so enthusiastically that he had licked Parker a comb over! Very swish and stylish. We obviously had to take these humiliating photos between bouts of hysterics.

Comb over 1.jpg
Comb over 2.jpg
Comb over 3.jpg
Comb over 4.jpg

Teeheehee!

I’m bowled over by your voting my boys this month’s winners. This site means the world to me and so do all of you. So, it matters. Thank you. We celebrated Parker’s 1st birthday last Thursday and it’s my 44th birthday on Monday – this has been the best of birthday weeks. And, I get a groovy CatSite t-shirt, I’m chuffed to bits and will wear it often with pride!

And, a big cheer for all your photo entries, there were some ace ones in there. What a bunch of cool cats!

:kitty:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m deeply touched that so many of you voted for this moment capturing the sweet friendship of my boys. I’ve never known two cats get along so well from the very moment they met. They really are the best of buddies, and Dudley instantly took upon the responsible adult role in their partnership. Parker will forever be both our baby’s.

I wanted to submit an equally endearing, yet dramatically different, sort of grooming that Dudley did to Parker but it would have needed explanation. That, and it’s not one but a series of four squeaky clean, grooming photos.

Here’s that tale of true furfriendship:

When Parker was a wee baby of about 4 months old he suffered terribly from the effects of an extremely aggressive tapeworm. This had been with him from his birth home and didn’t get diagnosed until he was over 5 months old. One of his symptoms was a permanent state of dishevelment; he was greasy, smelly, and all round icky. Poor little mite. I washed him with no water pet shampoo several times, and brushed him with every type of brush and comb but it didn’t even make a dent in his shabbiness.

One day, my flatmate called me through to see Parker sleeping burrowed deep into Dudley’s breast. Parker's head looked all funny and misshapen, like it had been squished and had hair gel on. We were a wee bit concerned momentarily. However, when Parker lifted his poor, worm-ridden, head to see us, we saw that Dudley had taken matters into his own hands and had given him a most thorough washing, most thorough indeed. In fact, he’d licked and licked and licked Parker’s forehead so enthusiastically that he had licked Parker a comb over! Very swish and stylish. We obviously had to take these humiliating photos between bouts of hysterics.

View attachment 228997 View attachment 228998 View attachment 228999 View attachment 229000
Teeheehee!

I’m bowled over by your voting my boys this month’s winners. This site means the world to me and so do all of you. So, it matters. Thank you. We celebrated Parker’s 1st birthday last Thursday and it’s my 44th birthday on Monday – this has been the best of birthday weeks. And, I get a groovy CatSite t-shirt, I’m chuffed to bits and will wear it often with pride!

And, a big cheer for all your photo entries, there were some ace ones in there. What a bunch of cool cats!

:kitty:
The love between cats is a wondrous thing. I don't think any humans could possibly know the depth of the bond between them.
Happiest of PURRthdays (late but heartfelt) to Parker! And happiest of birthdays (early, but equally heartfelt) to you!