Anyone's kittens due in next week?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Still waiting with Lola, noticed a few contractions over the last week, nothing came of them, she did sleep curled up with me last night which she NEVER does but she's just had some breakfast so.....still waiting 

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mischa is acting like she's :sigh: depressed.i hope she's ok and those little ones arrive soon.i want her to feel like herself again

1donna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nope still waiting mine keeps going to her nesting boxes to mess them up and thats about it really her nipples seem huge today and a little bit darker than usual i dont know if its normal but hope your cat as hers soon because i know how frustrating it is

pippysmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Monday Pippy had four kittens!! The whole day she insisted on sitting in my lap. Then she went in my closet and quietly to my surprise had the babies. I put her food in there after with her. She's small I was surprised to see four kittens and I thought she might be sore. She comes out between feeding them up to three feet away from the closet and when she hears them cry sometimes she'll growl and run in and look around like she thought someone was in there trying to hurt her kittens and then when she sees they're safe she'll lay down with them. I actually saw her guiding them with her paws to her belly when they are up too high it's amazing how they can do everything through the delivery. I understand instinct but when I had my daughter I was in a panic and definitely was no where near as skilled as the cat and I had people telling me what to expect daily haha

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mischa has had some boogers coming out of her vagina since yesterday?in all my experience I've never seen a mucus plug.wondering if that's wit it is

pippysmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh my God I've been afraid tio disturb the bedding or anything because I hear scary stories about the scent confusing the cat and they stop feeding but I was worried about infection so I tried to move them carefully with the blanket and I found a fifth kitten that died. The poor thing had been in the closet all this time. It's so sad and Pippy looks kind of angry we took it out. She had been laying on it when she was in the closet. She was coming out and crying at Me loud I thought she was in heat already but was she crying for the kitten? I might sound stupid but I feel really sad for her. Is she ok?

1donna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cays had no signs except for goin in her boxes for like ten seconds but i can feel the kittens and they feel full new born kitten size if that makes any sense

zoeykotah

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Congrats to Pippy! And how sad about the kitten :(

Nothing here yet. I have to work from 7PM tonight to 7AM tomorrow and I'm afraid it'll happen while I'm gone :( I'm going to put her in the bathroom while I'm gone, I think, with her box, food, water and litter, I really don't want her having them on my bed or on the couch or something. I know already she'll completely destroy my bathroom door though :/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

This is Lola this evening, finally climbed into the paddling pool I bought for her earlier this week that she had til now taken no interest in, she has been very very tired last couple of days though still eating a fair bit and paying lots of attention to her lady bits (though she struggles to reach them!).  Come on Lola! 

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don't worry pippy won't stop caring for here babies.I had to change blankets almost everyday.in previous litters. Congrats on her cuties

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Did any of you all ever see some discharge in your mothers to be?mischas been cleaning her self a lot

1donna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm still waiting too havent seen any discharge but her stomach feels ready tight and huge like shes gunna go pop!!!!!