Anyone's kittens due in next week?

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If they are completely orange 70% are male.butninthink when it's mixed like Micsha it can be either.hows everyone's mamas?how exciting hquinn.the babies are gorgeous!im so ready to be a grandma kitty lol

myasmomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm still waiting for Mya's babies too. I can't figure out how to put her picture on here from my phone...

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She looks about Micsha s size.crazy girl wants to be outside.she doesn't look like she can get much bigger

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's a shame for them isn't it, Lola just tends to flop down and let it all hang out seems so weary!  Come on girls, I can't face another weekend waiting....!

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mischas babies have been very active today.i can see them squirming all around

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lolasky

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Earlier I was watching her tum closely and all of a sudden what HAD to have been a kittens head popped up, it was a total egg shape lump!  It was really freaky!  She can't possibly keep them in there much longer!

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've been seeing that all day.and mom seems very uncomfortable and been pooping a lot !everything I see I hope is a sign lol.i really need to find something else to do.im just so excited

chaucer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LolaSky and IceyBolt, that is what was going on with Henryetta right before she had them. While I couldn't see the heads or bottoms sticking out due to her coat's pattern, I could really feel them. She also was pooping a lot and kept going to her litter box and doing little "drops" of urine, but it might have been a little pre-labor discharge.

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hope it's soon then.she can't even clean her bottom area and when she tries it's exhausts her.she keeps tossing and turning like she can't get comfy.but how can she with that belly.its just so hard to tell when because non of the cats I've had show signs the day of.

myasmomma

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mya has had some small contractions but not the big trying to push ones- have you noticed these if you've seen a cat have babies before? This will be my first live cat labor and delivery experience. I'm hoping to have kittens by morning!

icey bolt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Are they frequent?anytime I've seen contractions a baby is born withing the hour.hope this is it for you!:)