Anyone Else Have Nobody

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Just checking in! Just little ole me! Lol Many of us have no one. I read something as a child that has always stuck with me. “ we are responsible for our own happiness”. Tough to do sometimes but I think we just need to be comfortable with who we are. It really does not matter if others see us as different if we feel okay with ourselves. If we were a world of repeats it would be a very bland place to be. Maybe being different spices things up and keeps the world interesting. What do you think people said to Einstein about his hairdo? Different? Lol It does take strength to be alone. We do get lonely but just reach out. You will touch someone. The kitties know! That’s why they choose us. They don’t want to be alone either. I am glad you are all here. That means none of us are alone. :):wave3:
:heartshape::clap::clap2::grouphug::grouphug2::hugs::touched:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone ! It’s been 9 months since my original post - so much has happened! Gracie and I spent 4 months in temporary accommodation. We’ve been here 2 months now . Gracie has settled / thank god ! It is lonely - my close friend is pregnant and the other has her family . I have work colleagues who are supportive . I tried speaking to my mum: however that didn’t work out . Have to accept that blood is not always thicker than water . Not sure we are in charge of destiny / I used to think that until 4 years ago when I had that breakdown and lost everything. Just have to learn to live with the heartache.

Here’s photo of the monkey

Attachments

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank - means so much to me ! The apartment has low windows which she looks out of . She’s was slightly overweight in the photo - she has been on a diet for a few weeks bless x

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update: Gracie has turned 2. Not sure actual date however it’s about now . She seems happy and seems to have become playful again. My ex has been clean for a while and happy with a 20 year old . Maybe it was me who made him unhappy and continue being an addict. I think I’m meant to be alone sometimes . X

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My ex has been clean for a while and happy with a 20 year old . Maybe it was me who made him unhappy and continue being an addict. I think I’m meant to be alone sometimes .
If he would pick the 20 year old over you, then it wasn't meant to be. There's something better out there for you, sometimes it just takes a while to find it. Sending this ((hug)) to you & Gracie.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Happy Birthday to Gracie. :bday: :party2:

And hugs to you. :hugs: If he's happy, and sober, with someone else, at least you don't have to worry about him bothering you and Gracie.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Update: Gracie has turned 2. Not sure actual date however it’s about now . She seems happy and seems to have become playful again. My ex has been clean for a while and happy with a 20 year old . Maybe it was me who made him unhappy and continue being an addict. I think I’m meant to be alone sometimes . X
:grouphug: :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :celebrate::bday::party::party2: :heartshape::hugs: :grouphug2: