answer the last question, ask the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have always wanted to return to Portugal. The people are so spiitually (as well as physicaly) beautiful. The climate is supblime. The ocean (actually the Mediterrean Sea) is awesome.
Cost of living unbelieveable.

New (?) Do you have a re-occuring dream ? Mine is about having to go back and finish High School (of all things) ! What do you think THAT means ? LOL

jeeperscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes....... I occasionally dream about vampires hiding in the cupboard where my dad keeps his washing machine(it's a REALLY big cupboard) It always scares me silly............ until I wake up

Who is your favourite author? (Mine would be Clive Cussler or Dean Koontz).

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stephen King.

You are alone,driving home late at night, you take a detour and end up in an unfamiliar dark street. As you search for the name of the street, a man stumbles near your slow moving car and you notice he is clutching his chest and there's seems to be blood. Question: Would you stop and help him? (Note: You have no cellphone)
It happened to me but I won't tell you what I did.

fostermom28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
NO. I would drive fast and try to flag someone down or look for a police station, but I wouldn't stop (my dad's advise at work here).

Do you suffer from ROAD RAGE ???

Karen

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Probably visit a mother and daughter in the hospital. They both seem to have bad luck this week. The mom fell down and somehow managed to break a rib. The daughter had a mammogram and they found cysts.

(?)What is the latest 'offering' of your cat?

gunner19

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My birthday is in March. Just around the corner!!

Do you watch The View, if you do who is your favorite gal? (I like Merideth best, she is so level headed.)

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To answer CC's question: We had our Valentine's weekend this past weekend and went to Dallas and stayed in a really nice hotel (Hyatt Regency). But--we are going to just stay home and spend time together even though he does have to work most of the day (even though it is a Saturday)...I got him a card and well...the rest is just for him to know

Sam's question: Yes! I have 2 2004 Calendars with Cats on them.

What is your favorite game to play?

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My niece always gives me a cat calendar for Christmas. 2004 is all kitten photos. I love it.

New (?) What is your favorite Valentine treat ? Don't just answer chocolate. What kind of chocolate ? My answer is chocolate, but I love the dark chocolate with coconut or any kind of nuts. Especially pecans. YUM!

TLC

fostermom28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
duhhhh.... of course. J/K

sorry for cutting you off CCdogmuffin....let's go with your question.

Are you doing anything special for Valentine's day?

Karen

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UGH! LOL....let's get back on track you guys...we already answered the V-Day question!

My favorite V-Day treat is Special Dark Chocolate from Hershey's.

Now my question again:

What is your favorite game to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.