Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If the first one was a quick read why not start?
It's available, so I think I will. :read:

Wondered why you only reads Ebooks?
Couple reasons, actually.
1) I can get them without leaving the house! That's a definite plus when I'm in winter hibernation mode. :cold:
2) I find reading off the e-reader so much easier on my eyes than reading actual books. You can adjust both the font size, and lighting, neither of which you can do with a book. But you do have to re-charge it from time to time. Which I should do right now. ;)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Couple reasons, actually.
1) I can get them without leaving the house! That's a definite plus when I'm in winter hibernation mode. :cold:
2) I find reading off the e-reader so much easier on my eyes than reading actual books. You can adjust both the font size, and lighting, neither of which you can do with a book. But you do have to re-charge it from time to time. Which I should do right now. ;)
:yeah: Plus, you can get a lot of books for free if you sign up for newsletters. New releases are also cheaper in e-book form. I find an e-reader terrific for vacation/traveling/waiting rooms/hospital stays, since you can take along an entire library.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah: Plus, you can get a lot of books for free if you sign up for newsletters. New releases are also cheaper in e-book form. I find an e-reader terrific for vacation/traveling/waiting rooms/hospital stays, since you can take along an entire library.
What are the names of some newsletters?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise

PMousse

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I tried to read C.S. Lewis' The Space Trilogy last month. I managed to finish the first book but didn't like it enough to continue with books 2 and 3.

Now I'm reading Louise Penny's Still Life, the first book of a bestselling mystery series set in the province of Quebec, Canada.

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tried to read C.S. Lewis' The Space Trilogy last month. I managed to finish the first book but didn't like it enough to continue with books 2 and 3.
I tired reading them a year or two ago. I finished the first one and made it about halfway through the second one, but I want to try reading them again.

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I recently finished a great book called All the Flowers in Pairs by Sarah Jio. It's like a combination of The Nightingale and Sarah's Key and it is such a good book.
Now I'm reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. My mind is still trying to get used to some elements of the book; it has a different feeling than anything else I've read.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Sorry haven't been reading as much-watching too much TV but I wanted to share this ap that has more books than Amazon and it's a flat rate 9 bucks a month.
It's called scribd and it's 9 bucks a month-I found more books here than any other webpage with books included=Amazon is super expensive compared to this site.

https://www.scribd.com › login

I am currently reading 2 books. One by Tom Clancy Broken Dawn and one by Lynn Austin-this months book club book.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.