A shed story!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I received an email from the company that made our shed. I had sent them some pictures yesterday and they were so pleased with the pictures that they'd like me to write a story about the shed, from start to finish, including pictures of both inside and out. I explained that the outside isn't finished due to the weather, but that landscaping and such would be done in the spring.

When they publish the story online, I will get "paid" in the form of a $250 gift card. I'd use the gift card for more landscaping, lighting, etc for the outside.

I'm so excited to be able to do this!

Wish me luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Thanks all! I'm excited! They sent me a list of questions to answer. I'll need to get started on the article. I think they do that with some people; I looked on their site and they do have stories from different people as well as pictures of their garages, sheds, etc. I'd really rather wait til we've landscaped, but it doesn't bother them at all.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
So exciting!! Didn't know they were doing a video shoot!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Yes, they asked if we might be available for a video shoot. I said, "Sure!".

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
They liked my 'story' and will let me know when it's online. They want to do the video shoot more toward spring; that will (hopefully) give us more time to get the outside in order.