3 Stray Kitten With Skin Rashes

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
To edit, after you've posted, in the lower left hand corner of your post you should see a little flag and also a edit option.

Can you contact Blue Cross again?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3str

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom since GoFundMe is not supporting in India so if someone living in US can create a account and rise fund for my kitten in India ?

Got it the "edit button"

I wilI try to contact tomorrow

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Unfortunately, according to gofundme rules and that India isn't a supported country by gofundme, the answer is no.
"make sure that the beneficiary is qualified to withdraw funds in the country and the currency that you signed up with. To withdraw, they must be located in a supported country."

Have you had a chance to obtain aloe vera?
Is this a chicken day for the kittens :) ?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hi - in speaking with someone who is familiar with India, he mentioned two additional entities, helpanimalsindia.org and petaindia.com

Help Animals India has a list of organizations;
Cattitude Trust - Chennai, and I also see Blue Cross listed, and there is also People For Animals, Chennai

Groups We Help - Help Animals India's website . If the two Chennai organizations besides Blue Cross are unable to help you, perhaps HelpAnimalsIndia knows of even more, or maybe one of the others that's listed on the website isn't too far away.

Last edited:

3str

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom thanks. Yup got aloevera will apply on kitten tomorrow.nope,today, tomorrow and it will goes on with egg day.actually egg too not allowed these days inside my house so I insist to feed eggs to kittens since the third one is very sick.

I have email to cattitude trust and help animal India.
Thanks for your support

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know where you're located in comparison to these, but what about
Animals Matter To Me, Animal Aid Unlimited, Help In Suffering, WVS Hicks ITC, or Group Of Animal Lovers?
There's also the Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organizations which could possibly provide other entities near to you that might be able to help?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
That’s good! It should last for more than 2 days though.

Do the kittens like it? They should all eat it. They need it. :)

3str

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sarthur2 Sarthur2 yup all three ate it well but I'm going to feed to third one alone with the remaining cat food for awhile.other two will get normal rice & egg.

3str

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sarthur2 Sarthur2 I don't have enough money to do so tried for GoFundMe but it's not supporting in India.
Update:third one still having kind of semi solid diarrhea.

3str

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
BTW changes in first kitten, she is trying to hide away from me whenever I come close or just stay to ground like scared by me since third one got sick. Second kitten is always an scared one, she just eat and sleep. First one was playing with ball but it's not playing.may be 1st one is a copy cat, before whatever 3rd kitten do so the 1st kitten do the same. Both always have little playful fight. Now 1st kitten copying the 2nd one which is a hide away kind of kitten.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
They do copy each other it's a natural tendency, plus they might be picking up on your stress and great concern. Hopefully the playfulness comes back, and hopefully number three gets better poo with the new food :)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Can you give the other two kittens a little bit of that food you obtained? Even a little bit will help them and you'd still have a lot left for Number Three.

Did the aloe vera help them be more comfortable?

Also, have you had a chance to send pictures to either an online vet, or to Help Animals India? Were you able to utilize their suggestion of obtaining cat food?

Have you tried People for Animals or any of the others? Any responses back from Blue Cross or Cattitude?

There, that's a lot of questions :lovecat2:

3str

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom
I have contacted all the above mentioned organization. Waiting for thier reply. No reply from blue Cross.
Thanks for your support. You're sharing me more details.
Small amount of cat food only I'm feeding those two kittens since third one don't have proper food so I'm saving for them.

I applied Aloevera to all three but adaft the moment I leave them on ground the lick off all the aloevera gel or they just rub there body on ground to remove. I don't know how to make them not to lick off the aloevera. I think it will take time to see the results.

I have got reply from help animal India after sending third ones photos that they can provide cat food alone but no shelter.i asked them if they suggest medication for skin peeling off and to syst diarrhea.i have contacted People for animals hope they will reply.

Today 1 & 2 had their normal rice and milk with smsll amount of cat food. 3rd one had only 4chips of cat food that I feed him with my hands but he's not hungey so inject electoral water a little bit.

Suggest me: can I give goat liver to kitten ?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Regarding the goat liver - I think a very small amount, over several times, but see how their tummies react after the first time. If no runny poo, it should be ok.

Hmmm, maybe just apply the aloe vera to Number Three's chin and neck?

I'm glad to hear that you can get cat food from Help Animals India.