3 Stray Kitten With Skin Rashes

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That's excellent news about number two!
I'm sure you are, keep massaging the leg, and hold him against your own body for extra warmth now and then.
Can you ask Cattitude if they have any suggestions for number three? I realize they're working on funding, but a month is a long time, he needs extra attention now, I think. That accelerated breathing that's still going on could be a problem.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3str

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been updating them once for two days. Hope they reply something but he's is getting better very slightly day by day. He eat well so its good sign.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
That is a very good sign!!
You and he, and the other two as well, are such strong ones, no matter what!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! How are things today?
By the way, you could fill a sock with dry rice, --not tight full, leave a little movement in the sock, and heat it so it's nice and warm to the touch and see if number three likes it. The rice sock will hold that heat for a while. He's a little older now, but he still might like it for those times when he is shivering.

Last edited:

3str

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
First one
IMG_20180718_174751.jpg

Second one
IMG_20180718_175005_1_1.jpg
IMG_20180718_174921.jpg

Third one
IMG_20180718_175058_11_17.jpg

They are doing well since Continuing only dry food x3 time per day. I don't know, third one is so skin since he have no fur coat heat may hurt him easily but he's doing better than yesterday his body producing enough warm. Today he stopped shivering.

Sorry for those blurred images

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
They look great - thank you so much for the pictures!

Good point about his skin, but if he's not shivering any longer maybe he doesn't need the sock for warmth? Or, you could put a cloth between the sock and his skin....

Good for you - these little ones have you to thank for everything!!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've been thinking about the pictures you posted, all day - thank you again for that!! :heartshape:

I got to wondering, and you've probably already thought of this. -- if you have a way to keep the wet food somewhere that it won't get too hot (I don't know hot the temperatures where you are - it's REALLY hot where I am :) ), it might come in helpful in the future if there are any problems obtaining more food.

Things you could do might be possibly diluting a pouch with water and see if it causes any tummy issues. Or add some rice to one pouch and see how their systems react. And if that doesn't work then later try again, by adding some egg to one pouch and see how that works.

3str

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You are welcome here's the pictures that I have taken today, third one started to move out of his bed today also trying to play.

Attachments

3str

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Updates :Third ones eyes are watering. Tiny hair started to growing on his skin.
Few Lumps on 2nd kitten's head

IMG_20180722_132024.jpg

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! That's good news about the hair starting to grow again on Number Three!!
Gosh, I don't have any ideas about the bumps.
Do you have insects that bite?

3str

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Furballsmom Furballsmom 1 and half months before i saw these bumps on third kitten's head but it is vanished by itself.now second kitten have the lump on her head.

3str

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sarthur2 Sarthur2 fleas was there while I found those kittens but after several baths with dish washing liquid. It's clean now. I don't see any fleas on thier body. Was giving regular bath for twice a month may be thrice when sun on the top but after Cattitude's vets advise I have stopped giving bath to them.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hopefully it goes away like Number Three's head bump did. The bumps certainly seem rather odd, but in any case I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the best outcome :)

Last edited: