2024 Feline Birthday & Gotcha Day!

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
About a month late. Cosy showed up February 9, 2016. She was starving and sick and I brought her into my garage (due to having, at that time, four resident cats), and the next day took her to the vet and got her better. Her estimated age at that time was 10-12 months.
CosyInGarage.JPG
She went on to become a healthy cat full of tortitude.
CosyInSink.JPG CosyOwnsStairs.JPG
She is now about 9 years old.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About a month late. Cosy showed up February 9, 2016. She was starving and sick and I brought her into my garage (due to having, at that time, four resident cats), and the next day took her to the vet and got her better. Her estimated age at that time was 10-12 months.
View attachment 472517
She went on to become a healthy cat full of tortitude.
View attachment 472518View attachment 472519
She is now about 9 years old.
Happy belated Ninth PURRthday, beautiful Cosy!
Coincidentally -- or not -- our beloved angel Tarifa was adopted at 11 months, and one of my favorite pix of her is one of her in my sink in our former home. Here she is in her new purple cat bed in that home. :hearthrob: :dancingblackcat::hearthrob::loveeyes:
IMG_0836.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy 9th Gotcha Day to Cosy! :celebrate: Tortitude is what helped her survive and now she is leading a life of luxury. :lovecat2:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 4th Birthday to Boone & Gracie! :banana1::bday::banana2:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I almost forgot that it's Lelia's 7th birthday today.

I should probably give her some treats.
View attachment 473838
Happy Big Seventh PURRthday, sweet Lelia! Enjoy it in safety, good health, comfort, best care, and LOVE! * Some treats would be in order. Also some interactive play, her favorite gushyfud, and lots of SNORGLES!*:hearthrob::bicolorcat::hearthrob::bday::jester::dunce::party3::bunnydance:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy & Healthy 7th Birthday to Lelia! :bday::celebrate::party3: She has such pretty eyes. And I hope you gave her those treats.:biggrin:

lucho

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Been busy so I almost didn't get a chance to post this: this week Pantera turned six years old. She hasn't even begun to mellow out, and is still the boss. She is beginning to up the level with Billy, who enjoys being tossed around like a ragdoll. We don't enjoy all the knocked over furniture and the like- just recently Pantera threw Billy nearly two feet into the water dish. He was fine (but wet, he doesn't like water) but we didn't appreciate that a full dish of water got dumped all over the floor.

:bat::bat::blackcat2:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been busy so I almost didn't get a chance to post this: this week Pantera turned six years old. She hasn't even begun to mellow out, and is still the boss. She is beginning to up the level with Billy, who enjoys being tossed around like a ragdoll. We don't enjoy all the knocked over furniture and the like- just recently Pantera threw Billy nearly two feet into the water dish. He was fine (but wet, he doesn't like water) but we didn't appreciate that a full dish of water got dumped all over the floor.

:bat::bat::blackcat2:

Happy belated big SIXTH PURRthday to you, beautiful Pantera! Hope it was enjoyable and hey, throwing your kid bro into the water dish has to be one of life's biggest thrills! :insertevillaugh: :redheartpump::blackcat2::bicolorcat::redheartpump:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy 6th Birthday to Pantera, a beautiful black kitty! :dancingblackcat::bday::party2: I have a hunch she will always be the boss.:biggrin: