2010 TCS Secret Santa Sign-ups Are Here- CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

thank you! For some reason I was having no luck! One of those days with the computer I guess!
If you search on Facebook, you have to leave out the spaces to find it. I think that's the tricky part.
My default is to be grammatically correct when searching and I couldn't find it that way.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

If you search on Facebook, you have to leave out the spaces to find it. I think that's the tricky part.
My default is to be grammatically correct when searching and I couldn't find it that way.
Well there's my problem!

I think I have decided to torture my Santee a bit this year! Maybe some hints a long the way and some detours

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

I started a discussion in the TCS'ers on FB group... if you dare... There is also a page, right? I know the group...

I think I'm more dark side... warped certainly. Oh, as I've been out of this game the last two years, what's the Llama thing about? I remember gnomes, not llamas.

Amanda
The llama thing started when sarahp sent her SS a swatch of "llama" hair in a card. It was actually cat hair, but it set off a llama frenzy. It certainly looked like llama hair to me.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

theres a TCS facebook? SO adding that now!

AHH I am excited! *does the Secret Santa dance*
Originally Posted by emrldsky

There is an official TheCatSite FB page.
There is a discussion on there where people have put their TCS usernames so people can get a better idea of who they've been talking to.
I knew it was there somewhere.... I used to be able to open up the list of all my pages I've 'liked' .... I'm sure I still can, but even this little techie can't seem to figure this one one... at least not right now. I've gone over there and posted...

So, when's the Hints thread start?

Amanda

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

The llama thing started when sarahp sent her SS a swatch of "llama" hair in a card. It was actually cat hair, but it set off a llama frenzy. It certainly looked like llama hair to me.
Ahhhh... explains things.... thank you. I'm sure I could find some llama stuff around here...

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

I knew it was there somewhere.... I used to be able to open up the list of all my pages I've 'liked' .... I'm sure I still can, but even this little techie can't seem to figure this one one... at least not right now. I've gone over there and posted...

So, when's the Hints thread start?

Amanda
The Hints thread usually starts shortly after sign-ups and names are given out.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You know, I had NOOOOOOO idea I would start such a trend! Bahahahaha!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A little off the SS topic... Is marking "Like" the same thing as becoming a fan on facebook? I went to the site and did the "Like" thing but I can't find anything that says to become a fan. Am I being dense?

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

A little off the SS topic... Is marking "Like" the same thing as becoming a fan on facebook? I went to the site and did the "Like" thing but I can't find anything that says to become a fan. Am I being dense?
Yes. Click the 'like' button and that makes you a fan of the page.

Amanda

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

You know, I had NOOOOOOO idea I would start such a trend! Bahahahaha!
As I recall, your exact words were, "My Secret Santa has a llama!"

I've always wondered how you did that little galloping llama. It's cute.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

I am a darksider by choice. Let's not forget that my favorite Harry Potter character is Draco Malfoy. So I guess I come by this naturally.
same here - altho i think MY favorite character is Snape...

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sent my SS email!!! I was so upset I missed it last year, because I really enjoyed it the previous year! (And so did Nero & Katina!) Cant wait to get names out!

I'm totally on the dark side

Oh and I also couldn't find the TCS FB! Glad there was a link
I felt computer slow.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

same here - altho i think MY favorite character is Snape...
I liked Snape, too. James and his friends were quite horrid to him when they were in school. And we mustn't forget that dear, sweet Kreacher.

Ashley, maybe you'll turn to the darkside when the pressies arrive. A box of presents can be very tempting, you know.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
haha yes very true but my presents arrived quite early last year and sat under the christmas tree till the 25th so nerrrrr

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok is it the 24th yet and whos got the booze for the mods handing the names out...We gotta get this show on the road...Im so ready to get started.

Darkside all the way (insert Darth Vader lightsaber color in now) LOL

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so excited.
I have gifts picked out for about any person I could get, at least from the ones that have confirmed signing up in this thread. What I wonder about is how many are participating that aren't posting on here. They are the "X" in the equation.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

As I recall, your exact words were, "My Secret Santa has a llama!"

I've always wondered how you did that little galloping llama. It's cute.
I was on the wii talking to a friend (sillyitaliangirl) and that llama stuff just blurted out, and she laughed so hard, I had to post it.

I just searched for llama emoticons or something like that and found that banana/llama dude. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.