2010 TCS Secret Santa Sign-ups Are Here- CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

The lightside is so much better dont trust them darksiders
As I recall, weren't you forced into the light side last year only because you were staying with your mother? I thought you were whining the entire time about it
. So...it was a pretense, huh? (or do I have you confused with someone else...it's been awhile since I read that thread, but think it was you!!!!!)

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

As I recall, weren't you forced into the light side last year only because you were staying with your mother? I thought you were whining the entire time about it
. So...it was a pretense, huh? (or do I have you confused with someone else...it's been awhile since I read that thread, but think it was you!!!!!)
you are correct i choose this year to be a lightsider

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

you are correct i choose this year to be a lightsider
I am a darksider by choice. Let's not forget that my favorite Harry Potter character is Draco Malfoy. So I guess I come by this naturally.

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

Guess what? I've already purchased a llama for my recipient!
I am totally buying my SS a llama. I specifically requested one in the US so as to avoid problems shipping my llama out of the country. As we do not have a fenced yard I am having to wait until closer to shipment time to purchase the llama, but I'm on it.

Maybe I should start a new thread on this thought - what sort of gifts are good to make for SS (aka what sort of hand made gifts would you like for yourself or your kitties?). Aside from food things of course, which I totally have covered.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

I am totally buying my SS a llama. I specifically requested one in the US so as to avoid problems shipping my llama out of the country. As we do not have a fenced yard I am having to wait until closer to shipment time to purchase the llama, but I'm on it.

Maybe I should start a new thread on this thought - what sort of gifts are good to make for SS (aka what sort of hand made gifts would you like for yourself or your kitties?). Aside from food things of course, which I totally have covered.
Of course everyone will need llama toys and treats, that is a given.
Butterbean enjoys himself a nice bale of hay every now and then.

Last year, we had a really good hints thread. I took my SS's hints shopping with me.

Speaking of shopping, I went yesterday. They had some great stuff in that store. I've already got cute wrapping paper. Now all I need are some gifts (other than the llama) and I'm set. Oh, and it's probably best that you hold off on buying your llama...I am already attached. It will be sad to see him leave on that plane.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just sent a PM to see if they can check to make sure I still qualify to sign up for SS this year! I have such a blast every year, but with issues with my back I have not been on here as much. I am going to update everyone on it all in just a minute too..

Cross what you got to see if I can!

Jill

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't know yet...first year! It just depends on how tempting everything looks all wrapped up, and if there are any smells "wafting" through the air that demand quick attention!!!
I have no idea if I will be a lightsider or a darksider.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!!!!! I get to be in SS again!!!!!

I will be on the lightside IF it shows up too close to Christmas and my DH doesn't let me open it! BUT, if it shows up early, all bets are off!!!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started a discussion in the TCS'ers on FB group... if you dare... There is also a page, right? I know the group...

I think I'm more dark side... warped certainly. Oh, as I've been out of this game the last two years, what's the Llama thing about? I remember gnomes, not llamas.

Amanda

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't know yet...first year! It just depends on how tempting everything looks all wrapped up, and if there are any smells "wafting" through the air that demand quick attention!!!
I dont care how pretty it looks or if smells are wafting thru...If I get the mail before BF does Ill take pictures to remember how pretty it is but all bets are off...Im tearing into everything LOL.

Unfortunately since BF obviously knows about SS and is going to be my shopping partner he is already hoping that it arrives on the weekend while he is home so he can race me to the mail box and make me a lightsider by force.

May the darkside win!!!!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

I started a discussion in the TCS'ers on FB group... if you dare... There is also a page, right? I know the group...

I think I'm more dark side... warped certainly. Oh, as I've been out of this game the last two years, what's the Llama thing about? I remember gnomes, not llamas.

Amanda
There is an official TheCatSite FB page.
There is a discussion on there where people have put their TCS usernames so people can get a better idea of who they've been talking to.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

There is an official TheCatSite FB page.
There is a discussion on there where people have put their TCS usernames so people can get a better idea of who they've been talking to.
I'm easy to spot because my avatar is the same. I do have trouble figuring out who's who from TCS on FB. Plus, I stay disconnected from FB about 90% of the time. But if there is a SS discussion, I feel the need to stalk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.