2010 TCS Secret Santa Sign-ups Are Here- CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, the moment you've all been waiting for has arrived

Please read the following before sending your email:

In order to participate, you must:
1. Be serious about participating and committed to sending out your gift. If you are either logistically or financially unable to ship your gift to arrive in time for December 25th, please do not sign up.*
2. Be at least 18 years old as of the close of registration.
3. Have 300 or more posts by August 28th, 2010 (today).
4. Been a member for 6 months as of the close of registration (in other words have registered in March 2010 or earlier).
5. In the interest of fairness and familiarity, you must have made at the minimum 15 posts between March 1st, 2010 and August 1st, 2010.
6. OR be a Subscribing Member, which would overrule #3, #4 and #5. There will be NO exceptions to these rules.

*Please note: Except for extraordinary circumstances, such as natural disasters, if gifts are not received by your recipient in a timely manner, or at all, you will not be eligible to participate in the future.

You have until September 24th, 2010 to sign up. No further registrations will be allowed after that date.

To sign up, please send an email to [email protected].

In your email please include the following:

~TCS Username
~Real Name
~Mailing Address
~Are you willing to ship overseas / to another country?
~Hints for your Secret Santa, including but not limited to: t-shirt size, favorite colour, food / fragrance likes / dislikes, anything you collect (within the price range), your kitty's likes / dislikes, and any other hints you think would be helpful.

We will send you confirmation (from the above email address) that we received your email. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 2 days, please resend your information.

Each person will receive one member as their Secret Santa recipient. You will receive an email with your recipient's information within a few days after sign ups have ended.

The upper price limit is $15-20 USD, NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING. As of August 28, 2010, this converts to: 16.82–22.43 AUD, 15.85–21.14 CAD, 11.78–17.51 EUR, 9.67–12.89 GBP. Check here http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/ for additional currency conversions. Please note: this amount isn't set in stone; it's just mentioned here as a guideline. It's normal for people to spend more, but no one is obligated to.

A note about shipping: You should check your shipping options for the destination as soon as you have your SS name, so that you can make the best decision about when and how to ship - for instance, the "slow boat" option for overseas shipping is no longer offered by USPS, so you'll have more time to shop, but it will cost more to ship overseas. There may be other changes, too, so be sure to check well in advance. You can request a certain kind of shipping, but there is no guarantee that it will be used due to availability, price, etc.

Thank you and let's have a WONDERFUL Secret Santa this year!!!

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh no I cant play because I only have 206 posts
I was really looking forward to it

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha! I just happened to sign on and saw this thread!
Katie, are you ready??
Who's doing SS this year? You and Kelly?

Let the games begin and hope that my sanity can remain intact.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Milk maid

Oh hon, can you afford to be a subscribing member? I know a premium membership is only around $20 USD for 3 months...is that considered a subscribing member?

I'm in! I've been waiting for this since last Christmas!

subconsciousme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, damn me. I <3 SS gigs and have participated in all the forums I have been a member of in the past. Unfortunately, I didn't get Lola in time (er, she wasn't born yet so I couldn't) which would mean I didn't find this place soon enough.

Everyone enjoy!

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I suppose I could just sit here all night and reply to every post, you guys are a few hours behind me so it gives me a bit of time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Sorry!
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Haha! I just happened to sign on and saw this thread!
Katie, are you ready??
Who's doing SS this year? You and Kelly?

Let the games begin and hope that my sanity can remain intact.
I'm as ready as I'm gonna be I guess
It's me and Kellye, 2 brand new coordinators so I'm sure there's bound to be some hiccups
oh well, it's supposed to be for fun, right?

Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

WooHoo!!!!! count me in!!!! I have been waiting on the edge of my seat for this time of year!!!
Originally Posted by calico2222

Oh hon, can you afford to be a subscribing member? I know a premium membership is only around $20 USD for 3 months...is that considered a subscribing member?

I'm in! I've been waiting for this since last Christmas!
good idea, Hope

got Melissa's and your e-mail

Originally Posted by SubconsciousMe

Well, damn me. I <3 SS gigs and have participated in all the forums I have been a member of in the past. Unfortunately, I didn't get Lola in time (er, she wasn't born yet so I couldn't) which would mean I didn't find this place soon enough.

Everyone enjoy!
there's always next year!

I suppose I could just sit here all night and reply to every post, you guys are a few hours behind me so it gives me a bit of time
hmmm, that's an interesting idea

Originally Posted by Kailie

Just signed up, YAY! Can't wait guys!
will keep my eye out for your e-mail

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I just sent my e-mail! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!

Well, I guess that got it out of my system

Let the fun begin!

Oops, I get I still had some excitement left over

I hope they get my e-mail soon. My computer is being wonky, so...

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just sent mine too!!! Remember folks...don't put off signing-up! So many of our fellow members have put it off in the past only to realize they've missed the deadline!!! Sign up early!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
mine has now been received!
i missed last year - couldn't justify it since i bought pretty much nobody presents, since i was unemployed.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've sent my email!

I can't wait to send my gift....some of it is allready here, so now I wait paitiently....(allmost) to know more about my SS-recipient so I can personalize the gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.