Hi everyone, My Moms cat recently had kittens and then unfortunately Mama cat developed an infection and passed away. My husband and I offered to foster the orphan kittens as my schedule is more flexible than hers and I’m more able to care for them. She brought the kittens to me at 11 days old and as of today they are 14 days old. (There are four of them) The first 24 day I had them we put them on KMR powder formula mixed with water, (2 parts liquid to 1 part powder). There were multiple poop explosions, orangey brown in colour and soft/mushy but not totally liquid. We also purchased a scale and realized that they were quite small and underweight. Because their stool was quite soft and explosive we decided to air on the side of caution and start mixing the KMR with unflavoured children’s pedialyte to protect against dehydration, (2 parts pedialyte to 1 part powder). We began doing this the 2nd day that we had the kittens here with us. During this day there were no poops at all and the kittens all gained between 5-9 grams (depending on each kitten individually). It’s now day 3 of us having the kittens with us and still no poop.. I have continued to mix their KMR powder with pedialyte and today I watered the formula down with an additional 3TBSP liquid hoping that would help them poop. I am feeding every 2-3 hours depending on the kitten (there is a very small one that is fed smaller quantities more often). I’m basing the amount per feeding on the Maddies fund stomach capacity chart and I am weighing the kittens in the morning and evening in order to check for growth. I am stimulating the kittens to pee and poop with each feeding as well, I have used a warm moist cloth as well as soft tissues. All four of the kittens have been peeing after every feeding and the urine is a soft yellow colour with a normal fragrance. There’s just no POOP. I called our vet today (that we use for our own fur babies) and she was saying if they don’t poop by tomorrow to bring them in, so if need be then we’ll do that. I’m trying to figure out next steps.. And if there is anything else I can try at home before rushing to the vet, (I’m not against going but their rates are super steep so if I can help these babies out at home that would be great.) Any advice is greatly appreciated.